Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Default accuweather widget not updating location

Hi

I have had the Xperia S for almost two weeks now and overall I am very happy with it. However the default accuweather widget, does not seem to be updating my location when I move from city to city. (I live in Copenhagen, Denmark if that should matter). Even with the GPS turned on does it find my location, unless I enter it manually everytime I move from place to place. This is very annoying :smileysad:

I can't seem to find any setting that I can 'tick' that tells it to update location automatically. please help..

With regards

DustieMcCloud

One time poster
Steve1970

Re: Default accuweather widget not updating location

I would like to know this too?

Anonymous(anon)

Surely someone knows this?? please..

Anonymous(anon)

This widget does not have a "follow me" option.

It's a stagnant location only.

Anonymous(anon)

Ohh that blows :smileysad: but thanks for telling me.. This just feels odd, because I believe on HTC phones they also use accuweather and theirs update location..

Anyone know a good/pretty free weather widget that updates location?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

here you go

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilityflow.animatedweather.free&feature=search_r...

or

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accuweather.android&feature=search_result#?t=W251b...

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)