Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Camera sound

Hi, recently got the fantastic xperia s from t-mobile NL.  but I can not find the option to change the camera sound. Can anyone please show me the way to turn the camera sound off.

Thanks

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Camera sound

I am not sure how is the Xperia S UI but while on camera mode go to advance settings then 2nd from the bottom should be the "Shutter setting" then choose "off"

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

sakisus is on the right track, when you open the camera simply press the menu button and you will see the shutter sound option with an on/off selectable option.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

i could not find the option in the camera serrings/menu. I've attached the screens of the menu for you. there must be something wrong with the software.

thanks.

01.png02.png

Anonymous(anon)

switch the phone to silent worked on the experia play.

Anonymous(anon)

nope... doesn't work is xperia S :smileyshocked:

Anonymous(anon)

So when you are at Camera mode and you hit the Menu "button" this is what you get?

Anonymous(anon)

yes, these are the menu screens. no shutter sound option is there.

Anonymous(anon)

it seems like you are missing a whole settings menu... I cant help no further since I dont have the S, may be someone that has it? Good luck and keep us posted

djingga

Turn on the camera app then press the setting button.. you will see the shutter sound option :smileyhappy: