Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Ahmar
Accepted Solution

Blinking/blackout problem

i face few seconds blackouts,the screen becomes black for 2 sec and then again becomes normal while playing any game.earlier this used to happen to large size games like blood and glory,dungeon hunter 3,etc bt nw in small games like TEMPLE RUN,SUBWAY SURFER i face the same problem.this happens till i dont close the game.its quite pissing.I cant play games.i repaired phone by sony pc companion and erased all data bt still i m facing same problem.plz fix.

Sony Xperia Support
Rickard

Re: Blinking/blackout problem

As the problem remains even after a repair in PC Companion i recommend that you contact your local Sony Xperia support (http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/) or a service location for further investigation of your phone.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Ahmar

Re: Blinking/blackout problem

can i get tourist limited warranty for my phone from my country.i bought it when i was travelling but was nt knowing about tourist limited warranty. i have bill of my phone fm other country