Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Xperia Play screen completely unresponsive.

Hello,

I phone recently developed a problem with touch screen becomming completely unresponsive. I googled and found its a common fault with Sony Handsets. Now let me explain the list of tasks i did in order to get it back to work but invane

1- Tested a new touchpad

2- Software update

3- Software downgrade

4- Deassembling and reassembling

i think i didn't miss anything but still its not responsive. It does sometimes response but if i do restart battery pull, open back case its unresponsive again. According to my knowledge its not a hardware issue as if its hardware and need new one i already tried that its software issue and it seems that entire screen is selected when i try to neviggate through the gaming keys.

I am still unable to belive that sony ericsson has still not provided any fix for the issue. If anyone has any idea or any third party software for screen please advise.

Regards    

Community Manager
Johan

Re: Xperia Play screen completely unresponsive.

In this case I suggest that you contact your local support team to have it examined and fixed at a repair center.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/corporate/common/contact/phonelist

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.