Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

How to speed up xperia play?

My xperia play is really frustrating as it freezes or is very slow nearly every time I use it. Why is this happening and how can i make my phone faster? If the phone was never slow and never lagged, it would be one of the best phones ever!

Trustee
Josh

Re: How to speed up xperia play?

That is not normal, I have one and it does not behave like yours. One advice I could give you is close by either using the "running Services" Option under applications on the menu or by using a Task manager from the android market. With this you will make sure that you have the most available memory to keep using the other applications. Also one question, how often do you restart your phone? -Josh

Ps... Another thing is try to move all the apps that you can to the memory card, that would also increase the overal response with these apps.

Anonymous(anon)

I've uninstalled a few apps and moved the ones to the sd that let me, but all of the big memory games such as asphalt, fifa etc. won't let me move them to the sd card. My phone is still a bit slow. And I don't restart my phone often as it takes about 5 minutes to load.

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

You may also want to run a software update as this has a history of improving general phone performance:

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/softwaredownloads/detailed/updateservice/xperiax10?cc=au&lc=...

Anonymous(anon)

Dear all,   As a follow up qn on this topic, hw do i move some programs to the sd card?  Do i hv to root the phone?  Thanks