Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: All Xperia PLAY users please read!!!

if game is a big issue, why SONY didn't make it an optional choice?

most important is software update than game !

after software update running well, you can think the other way to solve gaming issue...

im really dissapointed because this bad news, im bought this xplay 1 month ago to get new experience use ICS, but now....arrrgghhh

Anonymous(anon)

SONY sent me a reply back, was basically the exact same thing we all got from the latest news!!

Still furious and I am not backing down!!

Anonymous(anon)

Recieved another email from SONY::

Thank you for contacting the Sony Xperia support centre regarding the ICS update cancellation for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play.

We can confirm that there will be no compensation offered to Sony Ericsson Xperia Play owners as a result of this cancellation, all we can do is aplogise for any inconvenience you may experienced.

Thats all they have sent back, so guys NO compensation and NO ICS or any other update :smileyangry:

Anonymous(anon)

I think that the Xperia PLAY is my last phone from sony!!! :smileyangry: with this awful support...

Anonymous(anon)

I can't believe that there will be no any upgrade to 2.3.7 atleast...unaceptable...

Anonymous(anon)

well all i can asy is with customer care like this sony can go and scr3w themselves i think they are going to lose a few customers over this my play is now on ebay and samsung here i come thanks sony love you   NOT

Anonymous(anon)

我想产品的不断升级才会给消费者带来更佳的体验,SONY真的很让人失望。。。

Forum Legend
uliwooly

This is an English only forum

casaplaton wrote:

I would like to product upgrades will bring a better experience to consumers, SONY really disappointing...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

Maybe some good news for Xperia PLAY users?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1693615

Forum Legend
uliwooly

if it's true it'll be great but not enough

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)