Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Greenhorn
Spawny

Xperia P not connecting to WIFI

Hi

My Xperia has decided it does not want to connect to my wi-fi router. I have tried WPS and manual cofiguration, and it accepts the pw for wifi connection, then loops through authenticating, saved, securing with WPA2 then loops back to authenticating. I have tried factory reset of phone etc, and nothing seems to stop it looping. Other devices connect no issues to the router so not sure what the issue is - phone is running latest available updates

alexdon

Re: Xperia P not connecting to WIFI

Are you sure you configurated the phone correctly?How about connecting to the router with no password?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J.R.R. Tolkien
Greenhorn
Spawny

[ Edited ]

lol...yeah...im sure....by the way i fixed it...you know how? i sat there for over an hour just connecting via wps then clearing the network profile then trying again....then suddenly it worked....so no...it wasnt anything but a poor OS with a poor wi-fi - fix it Sony...it's geting stupid

(Edited by Sam due to profanity)

alexdon

Good it is working now.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J.R.R. Tolkien