Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
mukeshdamodar

Xperia P Album Problem

I have updated my xperia p in jelly bean few days ago... whenever i deleted cache files of my album app...all the pictures from it got disappeared....i have repaired my software two times but again m facing the same problem...help me...

Trustee
Samuel

Re: Xperia P Album Problem

But the files are still present when you connect the phone to your computer? If that's the case, it can take a while before the phone finds all photos again, depending on how many photos you've got.

Just be patient and they will eventually show up.

If this doesn't work, you can try clearing data and cache for the album app, along with the apps called "ProtectedMediaScan" and "ProtectedMediaScanTrigger".

One time poster
mukeshdamodar

hey dude...files are present there...i can find it by APP called "file commander"...bt the problem this files are not visible in album app...i tried this and waited for two days...bt pics were not visible in album...i want you to make correction in softwre please...when i used ICS this kind of problem never happend...i deleted cache files many times before...

Trustee
Samuel

Did you follow my instructions and cleared data for protectedmediascan/trigger as well?

One time poster
mukeshdamodar

what i have to do?

i have to clear all my data?

Trustee
Samuel

[..] try clearing data and cache for the album app, along with the apps called "ProtectedMediaScan" and "ProtectedMediaScanTrigger".

Settings > Apps > All > ProtectedMediaScan

Settings > Apps > All > ProtectedMediaScanTrigger