Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
watsonbeh

Xperia P 6.1.1.B.1.54 Cons / Pros

I just updated my sony xperia p to 6.1.1.B.1.54 and get tested its quite nice.

Pros

1)Watching Full HD 1080p video green striple on bottom of screen is fixed.

2)Battery Life is much better than previos version.

3)Notes can draw now.

4)Wireless & network setting has a new option.

5)Screen lock camera icon is changed.

6)Idle to taking picture is faster now.

Cons

1)Taking 8MP(Flash on) Picture is 50%++darker than orginal (I dont have the half black image issue just the image is quite dark)

2)Album landscape scrolling quite laggy

3)Live wallaper quite lag

BTW,its good for you to updated to this new version because most of the time we taking picture without flash :smileyhappy:

One time poster
plutooke

Re: Xperia P 6.1.1.B.1.54 Cons / Pros

Not so happy about the update since I can no longer see the pictures in my album.

Seems also that old pictures have been deleted.

How can i restore them and most of all how can I open my pictures in the album?

Thanks!

Demigod
ryan515

I have the same problem with the camera. the half part is dark. but not black.

One time poster
janco94

I think that the speaker is louder after this update too :smileyhappy: not shure, but on the minimum volume, it's still loud :smileyyahoo:

Visitor
josell63

Pros

2)Battery Life is much better than previos version.

Not in my case!!!

Not charged battery, my cell is crazy! not charged nothing...

Bringings up to date or at least in Sony are very problematical

Red light, and does not charge neither with the PC neither with the loader, did somebody have this problem?

What it has broken, help or improve the version, remain to me without telephone

poor sony xperia P

One time poster
wakhtar

Hey Josell,

Your update makes no sense what so ever. Perhaps take a step back and read what you have just written before hitting the post button next time ?

If you have issues with the battery, hows your phone signal ? if its alway low, thats probably whats causing it

Demigod
ryan515

Or, you could repair your phone with SUS or PCC. Be sure you make a clean install.

Visitor
josell63

ok! Wakhtar Sir...

The truth that I do not find the reason in order that for just any thing erroneous we have to go back to the state of factory. The applications get lost and I do not like very much to waste time.

If the appliance permission working well with almost 3 months of a very taken care of use, I do not understand as he turned around crazy the battery. To around 8 hours of having updated the operating system.

First I thought that I could be the zone and that the signal was not arriving well.

But next the chargers did not carry me.

Now it seems to have returned to normal, equal these scares do not talk of hardness and Android's and Sony's reliability.

The BlackBerry's evidently is very ugly, but has a lot more efficacy and efficiency in this type of things, as it is, the battery.

In Xperia P  Isn't it so easy to take out the battery?

I will wait for the replacement for the Xperia V...

Thanks José in Argentina (Buenos Aires) :smileyconfused:

One time poster
thewedge

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I just updated my Xperia P and it is rocket fast. At least 4 times in everything. Browsers load faster even graphic intensive pages. Scrolling is like an htc or samsung. The screen has gotten even better in resolution, and all the icons have doubled in size and are even clearer. Moving from app to home screen is 4 times faster. Almost instant. Temple Run runs smooth as butter. No lag anymore. Don't see any problems with the camera at all. Installing and uninstalling apps is incrediably fast. This is a massive upgrade. Now all I need is Jelly Bean.

I noticed that when I was looking into buying the xperia P people commented on being able to pull of the bottom metal part just below the transparent bar. When I got mine I couldn't. I think Sony made a bunch of adjustments from the remarks that were made about it. I bought mine in September 2012 from Singapore. I have tested a fish tank live wallpaper and it runs faster and smoother from screen to screen. However I found the Cosmic flow still a little laggy, but that was laggy before as well. I think it is all the math that it has to do compared to other live wallpapers. Youtube and videos launch really fast.

This whole upgrade is like having a brand new phone.

One time poster
R_Tibenham

I have the same problem; I have no images folder in the media folder, and when I try to view an thumbnail image in the camera view, the screen just goes blank.

Any ideas?