Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
msn091

Update through update center

Team,

I tried to update my sony xperia P from ICS to 6.2.A.0.400.

While upating through update center,I am getting no responses after completing 100 percentage download:smileysad:.Any tips you have to mention while updating through update center???

Thanks,

Sreekanth Marangattillam

florenzgonzales

Re: Update through update center

is your internet connection ok?

One time poster
verinder

Same Problem I'm Facing

I got a notification for New Jellyy Bean Update for my Xperia P. but when I try to update  drictly from my phone. After 100% downloading it shown "Cound not download" & installatioin is unsccessfull...

2nd time I try to update my phone with Update Service (using my laptop). Again after 100% downloading. It shows Installation is Fail...

Plz.. Help

One time poster
SriramXP

After download you need to tap it again to start update. Tap the icon on the right.

One time poster
msn091

Hi Sriram,

I couldn't find any tap icons.Could you please make it clear?If it possible,could you please attach screen shot??

One time poster
msn091

Yeah...if it is not ok,,then how the 315 mb downloaded ?? :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

One time poster
SriramXP

Next to the message "...Downloaded 100%" you have a small dropdown like icon next to the text. When you tap that it starts installing. I will not be able to go to that page because I have installed and also cannot simulate as other apps download and install in one step. It's easy. Try it.

Nothing happened when I tapped on the text. Then I tapped on the icon.

florenzgonzales

Hehehe now lets see