Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
chakri

RE: about battery back up of sony Xperia P

friends i bought a new sony Xperia P recently though i have updated it to 4.0.4 version of ICS its battery back up is very less it is getting lost with in 16-18 hrs of normal usage, am using the mobile in extended battery life mode. Why cant these sony people provide battery with higher mAh like 2000-2200mAh instead of this they are providing 1350mAh it is very less when compared with other mobiles of the same range..did any body know why they are providing very less battrey back up or is there any problem with my mobile. please try to help me if any one know anything about this..thank u in advance...

Visitor
Siddz007

Re: RE: about battery back up of sony Xperia P

Xperia P is an experiment of Sony Xperia, with its new "White Magic Technology",

They believe, becoz of this, battery consumption is very less in sunlight n all..

although its battery is 1305mAh(less than u mentioned), it performs really nice..:smileyhappy:

Abt other phones, compare to their bat bkp, our phone works f9..

Anyhows u hv to charge phone thrice in 2 days, for other phones in same segment too(4", Dual Core, other than Super AMOLED Screen disp cells).

Community Manager
Johan

Re: RE: about battery back up of sony Xperia P

There are several threads about the battery and battery life time. I suggest that you check the Xperia P sub forum or use the search tool.