Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
kevi

Help with stock kernel and rom..also how to flash my xperia P

Guys i really need your help. I just tried to root my phone and things went wrong. So now I would like to flash my phone with the stock kernel and ROM. I have unlocked my bootloader as well. So I would really appreciate it if anyone can send me links from where I can download the stock kernel and ROM of Xperia P(Ginger Bread). I will update it to ICS after i flash my phone back to its original state(i.e Ginger Bread). Also can someone teach me STEP by STEP on how to flash my phone with the stock stuff (including which flash tool I should use) and also how to lock my bootloader. Some information on my phone are; it is not booting up, I have tried both types of hard reset, doesnt help. Also when I put my phone into charge, a small red light keeps on blinking for like 2-3 minutes. So I would really appreciate it if anyone can help. Thank You!

Nabeel

Re: Help with stock kernel and rom..also how to flash my xperia P

Just flash the stock ICS and nothing else

But since you said

kevi wrote: a small red light keeps on blinking for like 2-3 minutes.

means the battery might be dead too. So charge it for 2-3 hours and then proceed with the guide below

{GUIDE} How to Install ICS ( Ice Cream Sandwich) on Xperia™ Smartphones, Root and Downgrade to Ginge...

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

One time poster
kevi

Thank You I will try it and give you my feedback however, regarding the battery, the red light blinks only when i plug in the charger. Any ideas why it is happening?

Nabeel

No idea about that.

First flash the ICS rom and see if it blinks in the same way

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.