Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Checklist of Bugs on the Ice cream Sandwich to be fixed on JB! + bug fixes!!

Visitor

Re: Checklist of Bugs on the Ice cream Sandwich to be fixed on JB!

Yes bluetooth is triggered. when  did use on ics it did happen. anyways i feel wifi transfer is far superior for data sharing.

Sony Xperia Support

Re: Checklist of Bugs on the Ice cream Sandwich to be fixed on JB!

Yes, NFC is used to start the transfer but the actual file transfer is done using bluetooth.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster

Re: Checklist of Bugs on the Ice cream Sandwich to be fixed on JB! + new bugs

Hi mithun_xperiap,

I've tried your comprehensive procedure regarding the update. Unfortunately I still have a failing GPS. Yours is working fine I presume?

Best regards.

Adviser

i found a very helpful post on XDA <<a class="jive-link-external-small loading" href="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2249341" style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; background-color: #ffffff; color: #2aabe2 !important;">http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2249341

Visitor

no my friend the gps issue persistsstraight face its very moody and works only when it wants to !! cry

One time poster

Yes, it's very helpful, but most of fixes require root your phone.

We hope that Sony will fix all of bugs (Sound Enhacenment in Walkman app, Throw app, Stock browser, etc.) in the next update and we can use our phones without any problems or aplying 3rd part fixes.

Sony, do you hear us? smile happy

Highlighted
One time poster

New Update 6.2.A.1.100

I've found there is a new update, I'm currently downloading and installing now but there is a new update, will tell you the changes once updated.Untitled.png

One time poster

Re: New Update 6.2.A.1.100

I've updated it and it seems like it hasn't changed much, other than the fact that it's smoother i can't see any difference. The dialer lag has been fixed too smile happy

Adviser

Just updated!!!!!!

not much difference in this update.. I think phonebook lag, album bug is fixed.

Not sure about other changes....

SONY can you describe the change log for this update?

One time poster

updated too.....but i feeel its new because i updated straight away from ICS...didn get the previous JB update...but this one came to PCC...iv only noticed the WIFI HOTSPOT ISSUE so far, it still says Tethering error......