Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
ilgreco112

6.1.1.b.1.75 Problems

Hey Guys!

So I'm here again like after every update!

Thank you sony for updating our phones, but hey Bugs are still here, what can we do ?

After 2 days with 6.1.1.b.1.75 here's what I can say:

- Camera: bugs like Hell (in 8MPX dark scene you don't see anything and in 6MPX there's lot of "noise" on the picture (more than before, and there's a kind of blurring on the sides of the pictures) and when I take pictures in bright areas, I can see some stripes on the pictures, I'll try to get you some examples but I won't share my personnal photos huh!

- Sound bug: Noticeable when xLoud is ON, I turn xLoud OFF then ON to fix it but it fixes for 10minutes after it comes back,

it's very Annoying when pressing icons, the sound is cracking, it's even more when unlocking phone and ringing, When I unlock, sound makes normally a "click" sound, but here I can hear the speaker ON when I approach my ear to the speaker, it cracks and stays on 1 or 2 seconds after the CLICK is done (click is also cracking), it's exactly the same thing as My XPERIA X1 was doing when I installed Android on it, I mean with poor homemade drivers on XDA by some random guys (ok they were geniuses but that was not their work, sony engineers HAVE TO make a correct software)

- Lags: All gone, it's the only advantage to have .75 Firmware!

- Reboots: I have none.

- Battery: No problems battery, it's very good actually.

- invisible bar: I don't have any problems with invisible bar as some people have encountered, like higher sensitivity on one of the 3 buttons or brightness.

All I can tell you this time is that I have those bugs since .54 update, and it's absolutely a shame that I have to always go back to old firmwares just to have no bugs because new firmwares seem more stable and smooth but bugged as hell, it also was doing fine all day yesterday and started getting crazy from today! so please when you test it just test it longer than 10minutes!

I don't see any other problems for now or at least I don't remember, be sure i'll be reporting them again and again until Sony developers unstick their fingers from their ****** to fix those unacceptable bugs!

Demigod
ryan515

Re: 6.1.1.b.1.75 Problems

I thought it would fix the camera issue. I was disappointed,

One time poster
dewanshu93

Sony people please you can just speak why you people are not able to fix a camera bug...

Please say smething and give us a fix for that :smileyconfused:

One time poster
Freeman88

I still didnt get the update but I cant belive they didnt fix the camera bug :smileyworried:
Isnt it obvious that this new firmware was supposed to fix that first, then everything else?

I dont understand how they sort their priorities when it comes to fixing bugs : = /

Demigod
ryan515

some says the issue on their camera was fixed.

Adept
AmeyDeshmukh

even my camera bug aint fixed. also is anyone having timescape facebook updation issues, my timescape bug aint fixed either. :smileysad:

Model: Xperia P (LT22i)
Firmware: 6.2.A.1.100
One time poster
Smailchenko

Sony really know how to make bugs lol

One time poster
rain17

hi every one im from philippines and i already received the current firmware update im wondering is it worth updating? im kinda worry i have most of the bug in 1.54 update like

-8mp camera half black

-wifi turns on and off and obtaining ip process

-timescape cant sync FB account

-instagram 3/4 black in camera

my phone isn't rooted yet for i dont want to void my warranty and i dont know how to do flashing in any case that the update bring me more bugs

i badly need help thanks!

Community Manager
Johan

The 8mp camera problem have been discussed in it's original thread. If you search this forum you will also find the answer. This problem will be fixed in the upcoming JB update.

The other problems you mention is still being investigated but hopefully they can also be fixed in the JB update.

One time poster
NJ_Xperiasola

Dude...the instagram camera problem is common in all sony phones i suppose...but its fixable...stop using the instagram camera...instead just go to your instagram settings...and disable the instagram camera...thats it...so the next time when you wanna take a picture using instagram...it'll take the picture directly with the default camera...and then you can add your filters with instagram :smileyhappy:

Please Hit Like if this helped you!!! :smileyhappy:
Good day !