Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

3t
Novice
3t

X alert password reset ??

few days back i set password for x alert now i re inserted sim it is asking for password which i don't know also not picking up Signals.Please tell me how to reset x alert password??

p.s I m the real owner of phone.I have all documents related with it.

Don't forget to give Kudos
Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: X alert password reset ??

you will have to reset your phone 

Repair your phone

Update Service (SUS)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

3t
Novice
3t

i tried re-inserting sim few times before posting here but I tried again now it is correctly inserted.Not asking for password anymore as sim is registered with phone thought i didn't remember password for x alert soo i can't use that app.Solved!!

Don't forget to give Kudos
One time poster
Roshan91

How do i delete this app?

alexdon

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z-Ultra/how-to-disable-or-uninstall-x-alert-for-z-ultra/m-p/534...

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J.R.R. Tolkien
One time poster
SriVasi

Thanks brother. My problem is solved. Thank god that I saw this before resetting my factory settings. Hope this doesn't happen again.

alexdon

Anytime.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J.R.R. Tolkien