Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
sanjaydavid

Xperia L Vibration problem

Hi, my xperia L is not vibrating. I have selected profile as "Silent" but still its not vibrating.

Is this configuration/setting/software problem or the phone is faulty? I just want phone to vibrate (without any sound) while incoming call/sms.

Please tell me the steps what I need to do?

Thanks.

Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Re: Xperia L Vibration problem

Have you enabled the "Vibrate when Ringing" settings in the sounds area of settings?

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
sanjaydavid

Thanks Sam!

Followed the steps, now vibrator is working but vibrating very low, please tell me how to set it for more rigorous vibrations?

Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Glad to hear it is working for you now, however unfortunately you can not adjust the level of vibration.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Visitor
Shreekanth252

Hi I am using Xperia L I have a problem that I have silent massage tone, and vibration ringing ringing vibration selected never mean silent and it's all working fine but when I receive operators notification like balance after call and balance after Msg it's vibrating I need to silent it please how I can silent it please tell me

Visitor
Shreekanth252

Anybody answer me please
One time poster
pragee

[ Edited ]

me to the same problem,,,please tell sony  how to stop vibration while operator notifications are comming,....

Visitor
anoopc

i am also facing the same problem.

One time poster
mpasivasailam

I recentely bought Xperia L, also has same problem, "Vibrate when Ringing" setting is enabled but still no vibration for incoming call.

Pease advice me.

Visitor
ahamed

im usng sony xperia L c2014 my prob s vibrate s not working wat 2 do wil u tel me faster...............