Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
rjnstha

downgrade firmware 11.2.A.0.31 to 11.2.A.0.21

Sir/Mam,   

I have been having problems with the latest firmware version of xperia J - 11.2.A.0.31. The version is way too slow, slower than my older version. It even takes time to completely display my home and menu screen. So I want to  downgrade the firmware 11.2.A.0.31 to 11.2.A.0.21 (my previous version). I would wish to get help as soon as possible.

Xperia J user

Trustee
Henke

Re: downgrade firmware 11.2.A.0.31 to 11.2.A.0.21

Unfortunately you can not downgrade to previous version but if you are having problem with this phone software I recommend you to repair the phone software via Sony PC Companion:

Click on this link to get Sony PC companion:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/

Start PC companion, start "Support Zone", start "Update phone software" and click on "Repair".

Follow the on-screen instructions.