Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
rjnstha

downgrade firmware 11.2.A.0.31 to 11.2.A.0.21

Sir/Mam,   

I have been having problems with the latest firmware version of xperia J - 11.2.A.0.31. The version is way too slow, slower than my older version. It even takes time to completely display my home and menu screen. So I want to  downgrade the firmware 11.2.A.0.31 to 11.2.A.0.21 (my previous version). I would wish to get help as soon as possible.

Xperia J user

Trustee
Henke

Re: downgrade firmware 11.2.A.0.31 to 11.2.A.0.21

Unfortunately you can not downgrade to previous version but if you are having problem with this phone software I recommend you to repair the phone software via Sony PC Companion:

Click on this link to get Sony PC companion:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/

Start PC companion, start "Support Zone", start "Update phone software" and click on "Repair".

Follow the on-screen instructions.