Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
MuruganB

Xperia J Touch Issue(Useless mobile touch issue)

Hi ,

just one month back only i have bought sony this useless mobile (Xperia J).

This is my first and andriod mobile ,i have faced lots...lots...lotssssssss..... of issue with this useless mobile.

only good things i can say:

1.display (4inch).

2.Video clarity....dats it....

really i am sony lover before i bought this useless mobile  but now........no words to scold this mobile

my issues are:

1.when i was bought this mobile from dat time onwards "lock and unlock issue(especially Pattern lock)".

2.Touch issue ...for example i need to call some one for some emergency issue dat time i try to serch dat particullar person is very very difficult while searching some specific person  but it will automatically call to some others(very harriable ).

3.Not able to message or chat with my friends with facebook accound and Gmail account...etc(vry difficult to type txt ).

4.Then whenever i feel bore that time i used to play games ....after plyed games some games with this mobile  now a days i hate games.(because of goooooooooooooooood....performance of this useless mobile )

i played ;

1.temple run

2.death race

very vry vry vry worst touch .....                                                                 

5.Sound effect just like Nokia 1100 effect(no effect nothing)....

As mobile it should work with basic things if not means why u realeaseing this kind of mobile........too bad....

i can give my apprication for this developer,tester and managemnet finally my thanks to sony.....

who can help ?

I did Sw update den sw repair .............i have removed my scracth card......still problem is there.....every thing...i dono what i can do other than this...

anyone can help .....?

Sony Waste useless for mobile manufacturing...:

One time poster
Dhimant_Rocks

Re: Xperia J Touch Issue(Useless mobile touch issue)

Hi All My SAD Brothers,

Here is the solution to you problems:

100000 % Works

Just Install the below APK File (Calibrate.apk) by downloading it. Once installed just restart your phone.

Just Click on the below link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1595030&d=1356590148

OR

just point your Mobile Browser to the below Location:

Xperia J Lag fix.png

Do Like if it solves your problem.