Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
shashankkaria

Problem with xperia J

having tremendious problem with xperia J

1) music player lags

2) Each and Every Games Hangs

3) Whatsapp Hangs

4) Viber stops working

5) contacts get hangged

6) when evry i creat a new playlist in music player it gets deleted after reebot

7) No sound quality in headfones especially volume output is too low as compared to Nokia, Samsung, Iphone i can here all other sounds around me no bass effect as it is given by phones which i mentioned.

8) 80% of RAM is always used by unwanted apps only 77-80 mb of RAm is free

now give me a solution whether sony will be able to fix this problem or do i have to go to a service center or have to change the phone

One time poster
xperiatune

Re: Problem with xperia J

i dont know any solution to any other problem that you have listed here except  no 7::

Actually even with the earphone that sony provided with xperia 7 bass effect works well ( not the best for best you many use any costy earphones)

Is you want to use bass effect open walkman app >press menu key> sound enhancements> and chose the sound effect you want  like rock .pop ,jazz ,unique, soul,easy listening,bass boost ,treble boost or custom.

I am also worried about no:8 coz i mostly have 72-80mb of ram free and this is making me crazy ..

One time poster
shashankkaria

I am comparing bass effect with nokia, BB, samsung it doesnt increases the volume even in sound enhancement bcoz i want a loud output as ipod BB nokia gives, i can hear each and every nosie going around me, when u are using headfones and volume is upto 100% u sholunt be hearng any noise going around. now a days even my ringtone gets change automatically:smileyplain:

One time poster
Neo77

hey,

it seems that since ur ram has only 80 mb free, the apps are always hanging. Try some task killer apps available in play store like advanced task killer... these apps kill background process. You can even set it to auto kill BG apps at intervals and during startup too. I have been using it and always have over 200 mb ram free.

Next remove any antivirus apps you have, while this may make you feel less secure, antivirus apps take a huge toll on the memory. Browse safely and use reputed downloads you will never need mobile antivirus softwares.

Switch off your phone once everyday and then turn it back on. This will kill any unwanted BG apps.

Store less on your desktop. Dont put many icons and apps on the desktop itself. Keep it clean.

if all else fails, you can always go and kill the unwanted apps in settings>apps>running. Just kill on the app and select force stop. You can force stop anything.

If your phone is constantly snyching with FB and other social networking sites, it could be a possible reason why its slow.

I have disabled FB and twitter apps. removed all default apps like cric buzz and stuffs. No antivirus. Have installed advanced task killer. For using FB and twitter i use Chrome. Desktop has minimum number of icons. My phone is not slow, i always have ovver 150-200 mb ram free. No apps get stuck and i switch off the phone once everyday. Try it. Hopefulyl it will help you, if it doesnt a, sorry.. you can take it to  sony service center and have it checked.

One time poster
shashankkaria

i have tried all things u have mentioned above then too it is slow i have a tren micro nti virus it hardly uses 20mb ram but all other is been used by android it self, now my main problem is with sound loudness of this phone thr is no bass effect in head phone nor other headphones are compatible with this when ever i hear songs i feel if i m using a china or worst mobile in this world in my both xperia J have the same problem even simple games hangs and music player lags when i unlock the phone i m very unhappy with this android phone worst phone used in my life. i have to restrt the phone at least 3tyms a day.

One time poster
Neo77

oh, that is strange... bass effect is on in walkam for me.. no problems there... other than all this the only thing i can think of is that you were given a deffective peice as such... try claiming a replacement or free repairs thru warrenty if possible...sorry for not being much help..

Sony Xperia Support
Rickard

I also recommend that you try updating/repairing the phones software is you haven't done so:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/software/phones/xperia-j/

If you still have problems with apps hanging i suggest you contact a service location for assistance. Also ask them to check the audio.

One time poster
shashankkaria

have tried it also nothing happens

Sony Xperia Support
Rickard

Sorry to hear that.

Sounds like you need to contact a service location to have the phone repaired/replaced.

One time poster

Problem with xperia J

Dear Sony Team

I do Have problem with music system ..volume is so less that i cant hear the songs throgh headphone........i m very upset with this ..as i love listening music.....and i was happy that i  m buying sony which is good in music....but now i m  really upset plz help me....i had jst one month before.......can i get replacement........u may charge me but this is really worst.....