Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
subhash

xperia ion lt28h hang when i download apps from google play or browsing

when i update my phone into jeally bean my phone start hanging when i am download apps from google play or browse, i already checked it by using different network, operate in safe mode, repaired OS by service centre, replace PCB by service centre but my hanging problem still present.

i recorded vedio at time of hanging and also record vedio at the time of hanging in present of sony service centre engineer but no one solve my problem, i spend too much time in service centre, more then 4  times i submitted my phone in service centre for the same problem but they not able to repair it, i was facing problem from last 2 months. I said to replacement if my phone can't repaired by sony.

i am totally disappointed from sony service. it harasses me. 

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

Re: xperia ion lt28h hang when i download apps from google play or browsing

With the information supplied, I can advise that you are best to contact Sony Mobile within the country you are located, as they should be able to provide further support regarding this.

Please use the link below to find the appropriate contact details.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

sony_logo126x24.gif

Visitor
dharan20

Re: xperia ion lt28h hang when i download apps from google play or browsing

same problem for me...