Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Xperia Ion v\s Other Phones..!!

it makes sense that more cores should result in less battery drainage, I really want them to compare the tegra 3 since it has 4cores + 1core

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Master
slimshaddy

hmm , if you come across any comparioson for the same , do post it here :smileywink:

4+1 , 1 is the standby core right..??

Forum Legend
uliwooly

yeah

http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/25/nvidia-gets-big-names-to-embrace-directtouch-tech-in-tegra-3-dev/

DirectTouch

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Nabeel

XPERIA ION / XPERIA S stand nowhere in front of this http://www.htc.com/in/smartphones/htc-one-x/#specs :smileytongue:

1.5ghz quad core:smileytongue:

captures image in 0.7 seconds:smileytongue:

Capture a photo in the midst of recording HD video:smileytongue:

and many more

HD 4.7 inch

and about nokia pure 808,,,,,, don;t wanna talk about it,,,, :smileycry:

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

Master
slimshaddy

hmm... but the only thing i find good in htc one x is the quad core processor////

even the xperia s is capable of capturing images in less than a second....

capturing while recording , nah , if you do this you might disturb the video recording also :smileylaugh:

xperia ion and s has HD screen :smileywink:

as far as nokia 808 is concerned.. it just has the camera and nothing else , at the end of the day android rules...

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I want to truly test the S/Ion and see if they really take pictures that fast, my Arc used to take pictures quite fast one after the next but the more pictures I've took the longer it takes to allow me to take a new picture, and the camera takes forever to load, I wonder if that will be the case with the Ion/S that if you don't have any other apps, or you aren't running any other app then it will take pictures quite fast, but once you've taken few thousand pictures and videos then it'll slow down

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I wonder where will the Ion stored the pictures, on the SD card or the Internal memory? or both?

Master
slimshaddy

agree , if we have more than a 1000 images , the phone lagged like anything , i reported this in some thread....

camera , its ok , startup time's good to me but yes it can be improved..

are you kidding :smileysilly: arc takes great pics , while others take 1 pic , i'd taken 3-4 pics :smileylaugh: :smileylaugh:

i love the speed ,

i don't know where ion will store..

Forum Legend
uliwooly

3-4 over compressed pictures :smileysilly:

I can't believe I missed my chance to ask Sony questions about their new Xperias and the 2011 Xperias :smileysad: oh well

https://plus.google.com/117586446271921149656/posts/jgJgbxSyLEX

Sony Xperia's profile photo

Sony Xperia  -  +Alexandre Bote Tronchoni Thanks for the comment and the compression of images is something we are in discussion in our development teams but today do not have a more firm answer. - Nik

Still not good enough, we need solutions :smileysilly:

Master
slimshaddy

its ok , i believe all the developers knows about you :smileysilly: if they come here and see all the problems and all....