Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Leaked Sony 2012 smartphone roadmap

Short term profits, lies, empty promises, virtually no support, ignorance... and what do we get for our $400? Our data on sale to some shady company we never even heard of. The bad thing is that it only gets worse for the past couple of years.

Then they throw the forum moderators (poor things) to calm us down with their "do a factory reset, send it in, is the phone on.." and things like that, and I know it s not their fault... but it is getting so annoying!

Release ONE GOOD PRODUCT! for the love of God! ONE! Now we have 11 + the 2 that we already know of and there is not one that the market actually NEEDS! 

I think I had a long day...

Master
slimshaddy

. and if we learned something from that is that the first adopters will be ignored

i dont have a good feeling for the arc :smileysad: you know what all they did with the x10..

like x10 cannot hold ics , i mean se discontinued any updates to this , obviously one can install custom rom but official updates stopped..

sometime arc will have the same fate , the coming updates may requires more hardware , and arc might become out dated and we will feel like all the x10 users... :smileysad: this sucks...

Trustee
Markus

This is no official information. I cannot confirm or deny this information but until anything is official it should not be considered to be.

I removed your "correct answer" Uli since it can be interpreted for users that this information in fact is correct.

Our company policy is to not comment on rumours and I will stick to that.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

ok, no problem, I understand. I thought there could be base an hypothetical answer :smileysilly:

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Kodos.gif

Anonymous(anon)

According to another unofficial report

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_lt22i_nypon_to_be_marketed_as_xperia_p-news-3742.php

so far the timeline seems about right.