Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Nishant

JB Update

Hello,

I want to ask you that, i think sony forget about "Xperia Ion" as we don't get any update of JB as sony promised that xperia ion users get update of jb in march and i think sony is so busy in Xperia Z & ZL.......

This is the main reason why everyone want samsung not sony as samsung support & gave update's for all phones of galaxy series.

Visitor
Askl

Re: JB Update

I think i read somewhere that sony will release updates of few phones in March and xperia ion will get an update few weeks after that.....  Sony is lazy,  they should have released the update weeks ago

One time poster
Nishant

This is the main reason why everyone hate sony..........spend more than Rs - 30000 and don't even get any priority in comparison of other handset's........:smileyangry:

Sony Xperia Support
Samuel

All available information regarding the JB update is found on our blog.

As mentioned in the link here below the rollout for Ion will begin "a few weeks after end of march."

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2012/12/17/update-on-sony-software-upgrades-including-uplift-to-jelly-be...

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Adept
anunnaki

Sony, please release JB as soon as possible. After a two month of using ION, I found that ICS is not as smooth as it should be in such a device.

One time poster
rollymakesurock

Guys please check my thread need help.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/124809