Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
rohitbd

Re: XPeria E Wi-Fi does not work

Is there any patch or firmware upgrade that I can use to fix this?

One time poster
noemi

The same problem with my NEW phone (xperia e, android 4.1.) and a fritzbox 7170...:smileyangry:

One time poster
jreschke

Well. It's a bug in the phone. Sony does not seem to be interested. I would recommend returning it and getting a different brand.

One time poster
7thFallenAngel

Johan, I've tried about everything too to connect my phone to my home WIFI network, but it doesn't work. :smileysad: What are you guys going to do about it, I want (like all other people owning a Xperia E) a solution to this problem!

One time poster
damgo

The same problem with my new phone, too !!

I have tried all of possible !! restart, update, change security key, allow mac adress, change channel, one hour with the hotline of my provider... it does not work.

I tried it in the shop of my provider and the phone connects in 2 seconds !!

I really want to connect my phone to my wi-fi at home, like all my other devices... !!

One time poster
Kokosyah

I had same problem with you all guys,
Before I installed new software(11.3.A.2.1) my xperia wifi still working properly, but after installed that my wifi not working properly(like always disconnected). It can detect wifi but can't connected. What i should to do? please Sony help us, because i think after i installed new software my phone can be awesome.

I know guys Sony is big brand and so actually consider our problem as soon as posible.  (I hope for that)

Best ragards,

Koko Syah
Indonesia

One time poster
Mad_Mat

Same problem here :smileysad:

I have got a new Sony Xperia E.

My home router is a Lynksys WAG200G.

No way I can connect the mobile phone to my wifi. On the phone, in the wifi connections list, my wifi appears like "saved" but not connected...

Waiting for a patch or instructions to solve the problem.

One time poster
isaacgobo

Xperia E c1505 brand new, bought today thursday 25th.

Wifi does not work, as many of you report. Updated router firmware and nothing. Not gonna extend myself because it's all said in the previous posts.

I will return my device tomorrow friday 26th, as I see none of you guys have recieved any solution from sony for weeks... quite disappointing

One time poster
rohitbd

To the guys at Sony - ARE YOU LISTENING AT ALL???

With so many people facing EXACTLY the same problem, why is NO help WHATSOEVER forthcoming?

Can you guys not figure out the common factor? We trusted you with our money. You happily took our money. YOU sold us a defective product. If that isn't cheating, what is?

One time poster
rohitbd

Well, I had the phone checked out at the authorised servce centre. I can tell by the MAC address that something has indeed been changed. However there is no change in the wi-fi behaviour - still does not work. I have almost given up all hopes of it ever working with my home router - may be I'll use the phone for a couple of months as a "DUMBPHONE" and exchange it for a better one!