Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Apprentice
HenrikSwe

Sony SmartWatch 2 screen detaching after 2 days

[ Edited ]

I rencelty bought a Sony SmartWatch2 from clove.co.uk. I got the watch on wednesday and today two days later it have broken down!

I have attached a couple om images to show you the problem. Basically the whole front of the watch is coming of.

i will contact Sony Sweden to know how they plan to fix my broken watch.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Sony SmartWatch 2 screen detaching after 2 days

Have you contacted clove?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
HenrikSwe

Yes but they have yet to respond.

Community Manager
Johan

I'm sorry to hear about this. Please send me a PM with the following info.

Name:
Phone nr:
E-mail:

It would be great if you could attach a photo of the watch backside as well, so I can see the serial numbers etc.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Apprentice
HenrikSwe

[ Edited ]

Thank you for your answer. I have sent you a mesage.

Here are som pictures of the back:

2013-10-08 17.44.35.jpg

2013-10-08 17.44.35.jpg

Serial numbers

2013-10-08 18.09.05.jpg

Vendetta_e

I am experiencing exactly the same problem, I have to admit after having paid £165 for the watch to see this happening is very disappointing. I have only had the watch for 5 days and noticed the screen detaching this on sunday gone.

I am very interested to know what Sony plan to do about this?

i have contacted them and was advised i would hear back in 48 hours max, its been 72 hours and still no word back just an expensive lego kit, slide out, pop back together.

:smileysad:

Novice
yuppo

I've had my smartwatch 1 for a few months but the bezel fell off a week or two ago so when the smartwatch 2 came out I bought it hoping it was much sturdier. One week later and the back of the watch has fallen in making the button hard to push and leaving a sharp edge. Very disappointing.
One time poster
beatdough

My watch has just started to detach too. Did your issue get resolved?

Vendetta_e

My issue was not resolved per say, Sony offered me an address to send the watch in and be repaired. 

I contacted the company i had purchased this off also and they offered me an exchange which i have received a few days ago, and as of NOW is still not yet coming off the wrist. 

It would be interesting to see if other people are experiencing this too as it doesnt seem to be a common problem, or at least Sony and even the companies these are bought from seem surprised and confused on the matter. 

I'd recommend contacting the company you purchased it from in the first instance moving on to Sony if the company cant resolve for you

Good luck :smileyhappy: 

Apprentice
HenrikSwe

My issue was resolved, Sony shipped a replacement watch to me. Really nice customer service!