Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Trustee
Markus

New products: SmartWatch & Smart Wireless Headset

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: New products: SmartWatch & Smart Wireless Headset

Quick question, can you really read the WHOLE text and tweet or just like timescape only few words? (second 48)

How many letters/words can both display? (from SMS/tweets/etc)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Trustee
Markus

Forum Legend
uliwooly

would you get to test all the new devices?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Trustee
Markus

I sure hope so. :smileywink:

Sooner or later I will get a chance to either grab one for personal use or to at least have one available for testing. Since they've just been announced it might take some time though.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Excellent

Mr_Burns.png

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

On the official page for the product it says that only two phones are 'compatible' with it. What does it exactly mean? For example, I plan on buying an Xperia Pro..what will not work between the Xperia Pro and the Smart wireless headset?

thanks.

Anonymous(anon)

SE updated the page for Smat Wireless Headset - supported by Xperia Pro.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

SmartWatch White paper

http://dl-www.sonyericsson.com/cws/download/1/105/036/4/1326097716/SmartWatch_WP_1.pdf

Smart Wireless Headset Pro White paper

http://dl-www.sonyericsson.com/cws/download/1/105/037/0/1326097974/SmartWirelessHeadsetpro_WP_1.pdf

Anonymous(anon)

Thanks for that announcement.  Finally the question of LiveView support has been answered.

Anyone who has suffered through trying to use a LiveView knows that the device is fatally flawed and all technical support was abandoned just after release.  Unfortunately no-one bothered to inform sales and marketing about this, and the device continues to be sold as if it is actually usable and supported. 

Now it's clear that all technical resources were diverted into making the LiveView version 2 and there was never any intention of attempting to salvage the LiveView.  Anyone still holding out hope for some future software update can now finally give up and move on (preferably after obtaining a full refund).

Renaming the SonyEricsson LiveView version 2 to the Sony SmartWatch was a smart move -- wouldn't want any prospective customers searching LiveView and ending up here...