Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

LiveView MN800 - poor range, unstable software

Hi,

have you everybody (owners of LiveView) same observations on this gadget?

1. Poor range - about 3 meters! (For example my mw600 headset works more than 10m! if both devices see each other)

2. Unstable software - LiveView (the device) powers off or has strange behavior - software is hanging for some time and any input (pressing buttons) doesn't work.

Besides the connection to phone is some kind of hack, my phone Xperia X10 tells me that LV i paired but not connected but LV Manager show the device connected and everything works fine.

LiveView Manager lacks off autostar when the phone powered down and up.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: LiveView MN800 - poor range, unstable software

I forgot to mention that handle with wristband is to weak, with little of strength LV will be unplagged (you can accidentally lost your gadget) - this is major design mistake if you want use it while running, biking.

Anonymous(anon)

I have the same issue with an unstable connection. I found some forums of other users that are experiencing the same issue. Looks Like SonyEricsson needs to release new firmware... Other devices can keep a bluetooth connection for a long period.

If any sonyEricsson rep is checking this, please also go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=830734 there are more users experiencing these issues.

Anonymous(anon)

Hello,

I'm still having the same problem with liveview. Connection drops all the time, and about once in hour it makes phone so unstable, that you just have to take off you battery to get it going..

There was an update for liveview -software for phone, but it didn't do much. SE should really do something about this.