Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

How to answer calls with my SmartWatch.

I just got my new MN2 and have read through the manual to see that I should have 3 options to answer/mute/decline a call. When I received a call I only have the option for Mute and Decline. The green phone icon is not there. And ideas why? I have a Samsung Epic Touch 4G.

One time poster
kovu007

Re: How to answer calls with my SmartWatch.

I don't know if that is right. At this Time You won't be ble to answer a phone call. It's a bit logicall,imagine You have your phone in your pocket and not next to your Hand or somewhere near, and you'll get a phone call, Is it logical to have the possibility to answer a call via smartwatch, when you still got your phone in your Pocket?? Okay when you've got an Headset using on eith the phone, then it would be quet good. I think about that Sony will add this, when Smartwatch also detects your Headset :smileywink:

Greetings

Justin

Anonymous(anon)

I disagree. If you have a headset then it makes sense to check who is calling on your watch and then answer or reject the call from there too. The actual call would be through the bluetooth or wired headset. I appreciate you can answer it from the headset but you are moving your attention from one device to another. It's also more natural and less effort to touch you watch than bring your hand up to your ear.

I have the same problem. The actual screen on the watch differs from the manual and FAQ. The answer button is missing and the reject is central rather than to the right.

Interestingly support chat gave me a number to discuss a return / replacement. They just didn't seem to get that it was a software rather then replacement hardware issue. I expect that at some point they will fix, especialy for the Samsung Galaxy S2 I have just because of the large number of people with one. They can definately update the watch firmware and the Android apps.

Falls into the "doesn't work as described in the manual" category so my theory is they fix it in 12 months or they are forced to refund everyone under the warrentee which everyone would take advantage of when the next best thing comes out. :-)

Anonymous(anon)

I agree with this.

I wanted the ability to anser my phone from the watch due to receiving a call on my phone while the phone is also connected to my car stereo.

Anonymous(anon)

Just want to fill in I have the same problem. Even with a wired headset connected, the green "phone answer" symbol is not present. I have a Samsung S2 Lte, anyone knows if this is a problem only for us that does not use the watch with a SE phone?

One time poster
arfath@gmail.com

Me too have the same problem. I'm using it with a Samsung S3. Appreciate if anybody could update us if you've been able to find a solution for this.

Regards

Arfath.

arfath@gmail.com