Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

Re: Can't restart MW600 headset

I have a MW600 bluetooth headset, It's a very good  lightweight stereo bt headset. and i love it :smileyhappy:

I have a different problem :smileysad: my BT headset could not be poweron, but whn I am charging the head set at that time my battery indicator show its full but after dis-charging the headset I am unable to power on. help me please solve the problem?

Anonymous(anon)

If you have charged the MW600 for a day then

Turning on and off

To turn on the headset

• Press and hold down until the display turns on. (You need to press and HOLD the power button in until the display appears)

To turn off the headset

• Press and hold down until the display turns off. (You need to press and HOLD the power button in until the display disappears)

Click on the link in an earlier post to get the user manual if you don’t have one.

Good Luck…

Anonymous(anon)

Same issue!!!

shows charging but nothing connected...!!!

no buttons work at all so - i guess i will have to wait a week.. they should have put a "pin insert" rest function!!!!!

Irfaan , Riyadh Saudi Arabia.

Anonymous(anon)

My MW600 is still working great after the first incident months ago. The trick is to not repeat what may have caused it to fail/lock up in the first place.

I think that mistake was to try and ‘pair’ my MW600 with anything other than an ANDROID Operating System.

I bought the MW600 for use with my Ericsson Xperia X10.

After charging the MW600 I was able to ‘pair’ it with the X10 without incident and it worked great, until I tried to ‘pair’ it with my Fujitsu laptop which is running with Windows 7.

The Fujitsu crashed with the BSD (Blue Screen of Death) coming up.

I was able to restore the Fujitsu but the MW600 was locked up and I thought I fried a $100.00 toy.

I left the MW600 sitting for a few days until the battery was drained. I recharged it and pressed the power button then ‘re-paired’ the MW600 to my X10 and its been working just fine since then.

About 2 months ago I purchased an ARCHOS 10.1 which has an ANDRIOD Operating System. I ‘paired’ the MW600 with the ARCHOS very quickly and it’s been working without a problem. I can easily switch the MW600 from the X10 or the ARCHOS.

Key learning was that the MW600 and Microsoft DO NOT like each other and as long as I keep them apart the MW600 will, has been working without fail.

And yes, a reset button would have been a good feature.

Sony Xperia Support
Sam

That is very odd, generally there should be no problem connecting this with a PC as I know of others here who have done so with a problem. This could have been caused by a number of things, possibly even a driver issue.

Anonymous(anon)

I just had the same problem happen to me - ie. totally jammed and cannot be restarted - but I am NOT going to wait DAYS just to "drain" out the battery before using the device again. Is there any other more immediate solution before I bring it back to the service centre?

Anonymous(anon)

Nope... Draining the battery has been the only solution so far. Very Merry....

Anonymous(anon)

I have the same problem here -- I just got it and maybe used it for 20min with my cell, now it froze up when connecting to my laptop, and it won't turn off.

Is there really nothing one can do, other than letting it sit there for a couple of days? This is VERY frustrating.

Anonymous(anon)

Losdp,

Yes... VERY frustrating.but as you can see from earlier posts. Letting the battery drain out is the only option that seems to work. Trying to connect to your laptop is a no go, at least for me. Mine has been trouble free as long as I DO NOT try to connect to a Non-Android OS.

Anonymous(anon)

This is the THIRD time it is happening in less than 3 weeks of owning this device! To top it off, it is the holidays and Sony Ericsson Service Centre is NOT opened.

Then now, a NEW jamming problem has taken place - I cannot even do a Reset of the headset!

Pressing Power and Talk buttons simultaneously will turn off the MW600 no doubt, but when turned on again, all previously paired connections are still intact.

SIgh... anybody help me please? Thanks in advance.   :smileycry: