Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Visitor
Splash

App Suggestions for SW2

Will Sony be releasing official apps for Google+ and Hangouts? (like Facebook and Twitter) Also support for "Google Now"?

I'm currently using Watchit for these notifications which is great but official apps would be better. In fact Watchit is the best app there is for the SW2. If any fellow users are not using that already you should download it immediately.

Does the community have anymore suggestions?
Forum Legend
Thommo

Re: App Suggestions for SW2

[ Edited ]

There already is a Google+ notifier for the SW2 however it isn't free and I've been unsuccessful in finding a free one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonyericsson.extras.liveware.extension.googlepluss...

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Visitor
Splash

Re: App Suggestions for SW2

It's not compatible with my version of Android (4.3 Nexus 4) and is nearly 16 months old. So I'm guessing it's not compatible with the SW2 as it doesn't show up in the list that smart connect shows me.