Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

Re: Problems with LiveSound MH-1 when using outdoor

Add another unsatisfied user. I´m running an Xperia Ray with the latest firmware, living in Stockholm, Sweden.

Usally after 40 minutes outside, (working as a post man) left speaker turns down the volume to a minimum, you can barely just hear. Then, right speaker slowly goes down to the same volume as the left one. Being inside for an hour or so, problem is gone but so is my day, attempting to listening to radio or Spotify at work.

I´m also suspecting condensation/ moisture caused by a sweaty post man running in and out of houses in cold weather.

Very disappointing, so I have no choice, this head set is being replaced by a Klipsch S4A, so I´m crossing my fingers that it will be compatible. Saw in another forum that someone had issues with Klipsch and a Live with Walkman so it could be money down the drain, once again...

(Just like the Live view, two broke, one lost because of the worthless plastic frame that in no way can keep the gadget in place on the wrist band.)

What´s up with the SE accessories? Great ideas, like the Live View and Live Sound, but extremely poor built quality. Bondfångeri is it called in Swedish. If the Klipsch´s don´t work, then I´m stuck with the Mh1 and SE head sets, or blutooth with not as good audio quality.

Step it up SE

Anonymous(anon)

Teperature or moist got nothing to do with it in my opinion. In my case this problem occur after 3-15 minutes every time I use the headphones . Indoors, outdoors, in normal or cold teperature - it doesn't matter. First the volume fades to very low in the left ear and after another 15-60 seconds the volume in the right ear fades to aproximatly 50 % as well. If I turn the music of for a few minutes, the problem i still there, but after a 30 minute pause it works again for 3-15 minutes...

A/B test with other headphones when the problem occurs show that there is nothing wrong with the phone. Stumbled on this thread right after I sent the headphones back to the dealer to be replaced. If I had read this discussion first I would have ordered another product, since the MH-1 obviously is flawed with manufacturing defects...

Sounds pretty good, though.. For 3-15 minutes anyway...

Anonymous(anon)

Leider kann ich nicht in Englisch schreiben, da ich die Sprache nicht beherrsche. Ich habe heute bei einer Wanderung die gleichen Probleme beim MH-1 bekommen. Nach ca. 5 Minuten linke Seite tot, dann nach ca. 20 Minuten auch rechts immer leiser und dann weg. Als ich nach Hause kam und in die Wohnung, ging alles wieder.

Ich hatte die Probleme schon vor dem Kauf gelesen, aber ich wollte es nicht glauben. Ich habe mich per Mail an SE gewandt, mal schauen, was die antworten.

Hier noch die Google-Übersetzung, Entschuldigung, aber das ist natürlich nicht perfekt:

Unfortunately I can not write in English because I do not speak the language. Today I got a hike in the same problems in MH-1. Dead after about 5 minutes left, then after about 20 minutes, even more softly, and thenright away. When I came home and went into the apartment, everything again.

I had read about the problems before you buy, but I could not believe it. I have approached me via email toSE's see what the reply.

Greets from Bavaria

Monacofranze

One time poster
Mhyke

I got my LiveSound last week with a production date of 11w39

I live here in the Philippines, Baguio City one of the coldest city here, +7~+16C

I am trying to recreate the problem Inside the House,  tried playing music for an Hour, no problems occured

Though i Haven't tried it outside. If Temperature or Moist got something to do with the problem

Anonymous(anon)

SORRY GUYS~!

4 your problem was going to buy the mh1 thank god i read the thread!

But i really want to ASK

HAVE TRIED THEM on A DIFFRENET DEVICE

THEY ARE HEADPHONES AFTER ALL
i read and read BUT dont think someone test them on diffrenet (not sony -not android device)

please try them

waiting !!!

BIG THANKS tO aLL

Anonymous(anon)

SE hat mir zu meiner Reklamation mitgeteilt, es wäre nicht bekannt, dass das LiveSound Headset generell Probleme macht, wenn es kalt ist. So kann man das ganze natürlich auch sehen. Habe am Samstag das Headset eingeschickt.

Hier die Googleübersetzung, Entschuldigung, das ist nicht perfekt:

SE has informed me about my complaint, it would not have known that the live sound headset problemsgenerally do when it's cold. So you can see the whole course. I sent the headset on Saturday.

Here is the Google translation, sorry, that's not perfect:

One time poster

hello, sorry to dissapoint you, but the MH1 headphones does not work on anything else except SE xperia.

Anonymous(anon)

I got a replacement for my MH1 today. I hope it will work as it should :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

bro. where have you bought your LiveSound headset? i'm in the philippines also. Did you bought it in the Sony Ericsson shop?

One time poster
Mhyke

I have a friend in saudi arabia, before going back to philippines for his vacation, he called and told me that LiveSound and LiveDock was available and asked me if I would like to order some accessories.

He charged me P2,000.00($47.00~, SAR 181.00) only, but original price was SAR 210 or $47.00. He gave me discount :smileyhappy:

and LiveDock cost SAR 180

Im not sure here where to get these accessories, i have tried asking Sony Ericsson shop here in baguio, but they are not or will not sell accessories, only phones.

and about the topic, me and my 2 friends with livesound, tried recreating the problem, for me it does not have any problems, tried 2~hrs indoors and about an hour outdoors, my friend who really loves sticking his livesound into his ears and playing music and games he did not experience problems using livesound for about 4 hrs a day.

maybe some defective batches, mine says 11w39 also packaging have 11w42