Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
gwhispererz

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi, not sure what you meant by '2 chambers meet blurry, as if it was not focusing well'. Are you referring to the camera? I believe you have done a phone reset, see if Software Repair helps.

Here's the download link for SE Update Service, http://dl-www.sonyericsson.com/cws/download/1/110/61/1317636927/Update_Service_Setup-2.11.10.7.exe.

Download and install to PC/Laptop, launch it and follow on-screen instructions and ensure phone is switched off. This process will erase phone data completely (SD Card not affected), remember to backup.

If however this is still not able to resolve your issue, the next step is to contact your local SE Service Centre to have your phone checked.

Anonymous(anon)

I just joined as I need help because I'm struggling to transfer the photos from my W350 phone to my laptop, I found the USB that came with it, but, nothings happening.

Other than that, I'm 24, recently graduated, and from the UK.

David.

Anonymous(anon)

have a good day.. my name is romel joedy from ilocos norte philippines... i want to buy a live sound wifi headset for my phone... Since SE extra products are seldom sold here in ilocos norte i tried to browse SE's website and ask them where can i buy said headset..they gave me addresses and telelphone nos of SE's concept shop in metro manila... i call all the tel numbers but a SE personnel at Glorietta branch has told me that eversince that extra product of SE has been posted on SE's website said product was not delivered yet and they requested for units at the main SE's distribution center outside phils. no product has been received...

PLease  SE's distribution office,,,please make it sure that all of your products are available here in the Philippines...

I am really a fan of SE's cell phones and accessories.. Hoping that in a few days to come that livesound wifi headset will now be available..

Please email (joernelruzka@yahoo.com) me when said headset will now be available in the Philippines.

Thank you very much..

romel joedy

Anonymous(anon)

hai my name is shiva....................please help me...i am using x8...when i am sownloading apps from android market they are downloading in phone memory....please tel me how to move from phone to sd card

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,my name is shiva

please help me...when i am downloading apps from android market they are downloading in phone memory........please help me how to move them from phone memory to sd card

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,my name is shiva

please help me.....i m using x8..when i am downloading apps from android market they are downloading in phone memory........please help me how to move them from phone memory to sd card

Anonymous(anon)

HELLO ....

I dont have an X8 phone like you - but I can try to answer your question .

You need to find settings (  and download folder options ) and change the destination/folder to the one on the SD card.

Usually, there is an option in MEDIA settings  ( with pics, videos, music etc.... ) - which

lets you choose the destination for saving.

I have spiro and had similar problems with saving photos on phone/sd card memmory

- the phone has very limited space for saving available, until I figured out the settings

and both the new (larger) SD card .

TRY , surely there is a way to solve your "little" problem.

Master
slimshaddy

since your phone has 2.1 android version , you cannot move apps to sd card.. you just cant

this feature was added in android version 2.2 and up..

and your phone will not have any android upgradation so you cannot..

what you can do is install a custom rom of 2.3 android version..

Anonymous(anon)

Hey guys i'm Nicholi Didiier and i'm from Trinidad my first and only sony ericisson phone is the xperia neo v and i must say its preety cool but i have a small problem with the gallery hope to get it fixed soon

Anonymous(anon)

I have been using this mobile for the last one year. The problems are wellknown and widespread. I doubt if there are any satisfied Spiro users in town. The internal memory of 5.2Mb is just not enough to run or install any applications other than the ones provided by the vendor in default. Though a prolonged use of any of them may lead to the main problem the handset has i.e. "Out of Memory"!!! Sony Ericsson has not taken any measures to address the needs of the Sprio users. A few tricks might give u relief from the problem for a duration of about a month or so at a stretch.

1) Master Reset

2) A total software update from the SE update portal.

Since the contacts can be backed up to memory card (which is a very useful feature for a phone this crap) through Contacts->Options->More->Advanced->Back up to memory card and then restored through the Restore from memory card the Master Reset or software update is not an issue without the contacts being lost. Try this way and u might continue with the phone for another year or so rather than discarding it at the earliest. But SE should come up with a firwire update to fix this bug. Absolutely necessary.