Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

I am Amir Shahzad 22 year male from Pakistan. I have k300i. I just wonder is there anyway to see jpg picture zoomed in k300i. I just want to take snapshshot of lectures handouts and save them in mobile in jpg form but I was not able to zoom enough to read. Just looking for solution?

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

download this app

Quick Settings

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.bwx.bequick&feature=search_result

and adjust the brightness.

you have few options to delete an album from the gallery app go into the album -> press MENU -> select all the pix -> delete them, that should delete the album

the other option is OI file manager

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.openintents.filemanager&feature=search_result

look for the folder with the pix and delete them

or mount your phone on  your computer and delete the folder/pictures

Anonymous(anon)

@uliwooly-wooly   This is not answer to my question. First of all i am using SonyEricsson k300i http://www.google.com.pk/search?gcx=c&ix=c2&q=sonyericsson+k300i&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source... secondly I want some app for mobile phone which allow me to zoom picture enough to see minor details. I want to take snapshot of my lecture handouts and read them in my phone by zooming. Does it make sense?

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

there seems to be a misunderstanding

my answer was to Davida

452. Oct 15, 2011 9:33 AM (in response to davida)

Anonymous(anon)

Ok then I am sorry!

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

no problem, I've been looking into your issue, I noticed that you open a new thread, so if I find anything I'll reply there

Anonymous(anon)

Hi, I'm Hans Chr., just here to try fix a problem with my son's friend's phone!

slimshaddy

what is it ?

One time poster
Nimbus112

Hello, m nimbus112,sony loyalist (at times accidently and mostly intentionally) since past 8yrs. Had real bad experiences with sony by and large especially when w705 became my buddy but i guess my "Sony Golden Days" are back with Sony Xperia Mini. Though this time when i ventured out for a new phone, i had 2 things in mind "no sony n no touch screen". But this phone managed getting all my attention, break my resolution n buy it. Its been a month with this phone n m pretty happy with it. Though a few basic issues make me feel "more the phone advances, it scraps off the basics".

Battery is surely a disturbing scene, but i am giving shot to battery enhancing techniques. "Touch to capture" a snap is also leading a mockery of my phone at times. But by far and large i am happy with the phone. Hoping that in future time this phone and SE support guys (here and in the market) doesnt let me down unlike w705.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Again, I am generally happy with my Neo.But i need more volume for music.Sometimes its not sufficient in daily city noise or sometimes i want to listen with high volume.I hope it will be fixed somehow.Today i will look up some ear phones.

My question is;

What is your advise for taking fotos at night?Quality decreases in the nights.

last thing;I am expecting more usefull battery cover for further models.i afraid to break plastic notches while opening it with enforcement.