Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

I am Amir Shahzad 22 year male from Pakistan. I have k300i. I just wonder is there anyway to see jpg picture zoomed in k300i. I just want to take snapshshot of lectures handouts and save them in mobile in jpg form but I was not able to zoom enough to read. Just looking for solution?

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

download this app

Quick Settings

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.bwx.bequick&feature=search_result

and adjust the brightness.

you have few options to delete an album from the gallery app go into the album -> press MENU -> select all the pix -> delete them, that should delete the album

the other option is OI file manager

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.openintents.filemanager&feature=search_result

look for the folder with the pix and delete them

or mount your phone on  your computer and delete the folder/pictures

Anonymous(anon)

@uliwooly-wooly   This is not answer to my question. First of all i am using SonyEricsson k300i http://www.google.com.pk/search?gcx=c&ix=c2&q=sonyericsson+k300i&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source... secondly I want some app for mobile phone which allow me to zoom picture enough to see minor details. I want to take snapshot of my lecture handouts and read them in my phone by zooming. Does it make sense?

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

there seems to be a misunderstanding

my answer was to Davida

452. Oct 15, 2011 9:33 AM (in response to davida)

Anonymous(anon)

Ok then I am sorry!

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

no problem, I've been looking into your issue, I noticed that you open a new thread, so if I find anything I'll reply there

Anonymous(anon)

Hi, I'm Hans Chr., just here to try fix a problem with my son's friend's phone!

slimshaddy

what is it ?

One time poster
Nimbus112

Hello, m nimbus112,sony loyalist (at times accidently and mostly intentionally) since past 8yrs. Had real bad experiences with sony by and large especially when w705 became my buddy but i guess my "Sony Golden Days" are back with Sony Xperia Mini. Though this time when i ventured out for a new phone, i had 2 things in mind "no sony n no touch screen". But this phone managed getting all my attention, break my resolution n buy it. Its been a month with this phone n m pretty happy with it. Though a few basic issues make me feel "more the phone advances, it scraps off the basics".

Battery is surely a disturbing scene, but i am giving shot to battery enhancing techniques. "Touch to capture" a snap is also leading a mockery of my phone at times. But by far and large i am happy with the phone. Hoping that in future time this phone and SE support guys (here and in the market) doesnt let me down unlike w705.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Again, I am generally happy with my Neo.But i need more volume for music.Sometimes its not sufficient in daily city noise or sometimes i want to listen with high volume.I hope it will be fixed somehow.Today i will look up some ear phones.

My question is;

What is your advise for taking fotos at night?Quality decreases in the nights.

last thing;I am expecting more usefull battery cover for further models.i afraid to break plastic notches while opening it with enforcement.