Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

two options

1st just put your finger on top of the picture and leave it there fore few seconds it will ask you if you want to save it

or

2 you can use an app to do just that

"Save MMS"

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.schwimmer.android.mmsextract&feature=search_result

Anonymous(anon)

Just want to say a big thank you for reply, I feel so stupid, can't believe it's so easy to save picture text:smileyhappy:

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

yeah it's quite simple, if you need any more help it'll be easier to create a new Thread here

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/community/support/xperiahome/x8

Screen shot 2011-09-30 at 11.50.00 AM.png

click on Start a discussion and leave it as a Question

Anonymous(anon)

anyone know where i can sell my piece of crap satio phone? im going to be getting the iphone 4s next week and will finally be rid of this phone.

Anonymous(anon)

anyone know where i can sell my piece of crap satio phone? im going to be getting the iphone 4s next week and will finally be rid of this phone.

Anonymous(anon)

Anonymous(anon)

Anonymous(anon)

Anonymous(anon)

hello everyone,my name is Alvin from Indonesia,

currently i have Xperia Arc and very pleased with it,

may SE can give us with more Android smartphone with better feature next year,like Walkman player and their MegaBass (oh i really missed it)

one problem (maybe it's just preference) that CRT off animation on 2.3.4 build number 4.0.A.2.368 firmwares gone with that update,can you tell your software engineer to include it on next update?many people will appreciate it,

Anonymous(anon)

Hello, I'm davida just aquired an Xperia Neo from my provider-T-Mobile Uk-had it a week & am getting used to my first smart phone, pretty impressed but have a couple of queries: although have followed the steps to delete an album in photos, cannot get the delete menu to show,have checked I have upto date software & message comes back to say I have & phone upto date. Second, bit disappointed with the screen in daylight, thought this had been resolved difficult to see icons etc in sunlight.

But will carry on learning. Any answers welcome.