Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Thanks. I did download the update and it said it was successfully installed but the screen is still not working.

I've read some messages about updating the firmware. how do I do this?

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

you have to run PC Companion/Update Service and update the software or repair it, either or should give you the latest update

Anonymous(anon)

hi im dean from the uk.

One of my kids has locked my phone as they have exceeded the number of pattern attempts on my phone, experia x10.

I have entered my "google email" and still nothing.

Can anybody help on this matter, as my phone is now locked and i am unable to use it :smileycry:

I think i need to reset my phone but dont know how to :smileysad: i also dont know how to back it up so i dont lose anything when i do reset it if anyone could help me with this i would be extremly grateful :smileyhappy:

Master
slimshaddy

ffirst try to take it to the service centre nearby and see if they can help..

i think it can be unlocked without updating the software..

first check with them or

since u canot open ur phone u canot back up..

i suggest take it to the service centre nearby and let them fix..

i think they will do an update only which will delete all the data..

u can do it urself by doin thios..

http://dl-www.sonyericsson.com/cws/download/1/110/61/1309763183/Update_Service_Setup-2.11.7.13.exe

but u wont be able to save ur data..

Anonymous(anon)

Good afternoon my name is Elizabeth from the Phillipines. I AM HAVING A BIG PROBLEM WITH YOUR AUTHORIZED DEALER IN SM NORTH EDSA NAME MX MEMO EXPRESS.

I bought a x10i experia last May 19, 2011, after a few weeks of using it i've noticed that its not charging fully, i will charge the phone 10 pm until i wake up at 9 am the next day and still it is not fully charge.

What I did is I  brought it to their service center located at sm north edsa also.  After a week they call me to get the phone and they've already fix the problem.and thats what I did.

after a while i've notice again that im experiencing the same problem with more problems. still, its not charging properly. when some one calls me i cant answer the call, and it started to hang.

so i brought the phone again for the 2nd time. this time it took 2 weeks no feed back from them so what i did is call them again and again up to the time that i am already mad.  i ask them

where i can call to follow up. i even ask for their manager to talk to me and she did not talk to me. what they did is give the sony ericson hotline. so i called sony ericson. i;ve talked to mr. Sandy Vallata

and he is the one who really help me because of him i was able to find out when can i really get my phone. he called the sm branch and follow up. after one day he told me that sony sm north

will text me to get my phone again. last Sept. 5. they texted me that I can get the phone. September 7,11 I went to Sm Memo express again to get the phone and i told them that if ever I

experience the same problem i dont want them to fix it anymore instead  i want cancelation on my credit card. because this is too much for me. i even joke that I will sue you guys and this will be the last.They said

the phone is ok, they have changed the motherboard and even gave me the new IMEI number of the new motherboard.They gave the phone low batt, so i charged it again from 8pm up to 9 am the next morning expecting that its fully charge but again IT'S NOT.  Sep. 8 2011 we went there again and demanding them to just cancel the remaining months that i have to pay.and i really don't like that X10i phone any more because of the problem that i've experienced with this. I was begging to them and be considerate. isnt this too much? they told me that they will ask their boss regarding this matter and they will give us a call. After 8 days i decided to call sony hotline and they dont know about it. so  what i did is go there again Sept. 16,11 and demanding them to just cancel the remaing months in my credit card. thats all im asking them i am willing to give them the 8,000.00 that has been charged in my card just for them to cancel the remaining. Again, they said they would have to report it to their bosses. WHEN WOULD THIS END?!  Can any body please help me regarding thjis problem? This has caused me too much of my time and PLEASE I would really really appreciate it if someone from SONY ERICSSON will help consumers like me having problems like this. This situation is so unfair for me, i have been paying for this phone and all the time for almost 4 months it's been with Sony Ericsson service center for repair!

Anonymous(anon)

hi im me  & im new here i use an xperia arc really cool device

Anonymous(anon)

Hi, I'm Cazz.  I've had my xp10 mini pro since July/August '10.  It's a great little phone, except for the memory issues and lack of updates, apart from that I'm very pleased with it.

I've tried for the first time since owning it to to upload images to forums, but it says 'uploads disabled'  I have started a thread in the section for my phone about this, any help would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

Anonymous(anon)

hi my name is kim i live in australia and i to have an x10 i love it the best phone i have had it did take a little getting use to all my other phones were pretty basic all though i am having a problem with it with which i hope you might be able to help with i wil gather all the details first so i know what im talking about. nice talking to you hope to talk again soon
Master
slimshaddy

well ok...if u find any problems post here or make  a new thread here..

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/community/support/xperiahome/xperia

Anonymous(anon)

Hi, I'm Avril and very new to the android phone world. So far I'm very pleased with my Xperia X8, but, can someone please exlpain to me how I can save a picture received in a text???? :smileyconfused: