Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi!, my user name is mghw13. I have a sony ericsson Z310a and my problem with it is it started out as an at&t/cingular provider phone, but my service is (einstien) air fire. The phone part is working, but I cant get any thing else to  work because I can't figure out how to remove the rest of the at&t/cingular stuff thats still in it. I would apreciate any ideas that you may have. thanks mary

Anonymous(anon)

Hi . Lucene from Barbados. I am having difficulty connecting to the internet. Phone says cannot connect to remote server. Phone is P1i. HELP

Anonymous(anon)

Hi everyone,

I am from Singapore, and have been a loyal SE fan for as long as I can remember.

I started with T610 in my phone collecting days with my favorite being W900. Currently using the Xperia X10 and upgraded to Android 2.1 (finally!)

Anonymous(anon)

Hi, im Brett from Australia, i have had sony ericsson for my last 3 phones, my first was a z550, my second was a w595, and 2 months ago i got an x10i. sony ericsson make awesome phones and im here to find out cool things i can do with my x10i, and to find out when the 2.1 upgrade will be available in oz
Anonymous(anon)

Hi Everyone,

I am Ravi from Kerala, India. I am working as a software engineer for the past 1 year in Bangalore. I have an Experia X10 Mini Pro. Needless to say, I am very much happy with the phone. This is my first SE phone. Also, my first Android phone. Thanks Jeff for giving a platform for us to express our views on SE and their products!

Anonymous(anon)

Hi.

My name is Ahsan Waheed and i am from Pakistan. I am one of your biggest fan, i am an enxperienced user of your products because Sony Ericsson is my Brand and i am using SE phones since 2003 over here in Pakistan. My first phone was T610i and id used all of SE phones (almost) and if i write down the list of my phones., i think it will take a lot of space.

My current Phone is XPERIA X10 and i have managed to convince all of my friends to use Sony Ericsson phones. Some are attracted automatically and some became fan after my long lecture on the goods of Sony Ericsson phones.

My current problem is that i cant update my phone 2.1 and i tried it 3 to 4 times but it always say that Your Phone Is Up to Date.

So please help me.

Thanks.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi I'm Jay from the Philippines.

I use to have a K810i, very nice durable mobile phone. Love the Xenon flash. I've been using it for almost three years until it was stolen. Ugh.

Since my experience using that phone, I would much prefer to use a SE brand phone rather than other brands.

With a little budget in hand, I find it hard to choose what kind of model I will buy.

These are the features I would like my future phone to have:

-Preferably one of the Walkman family: I like listening to music wherever I go.

-3.5 mm for headphones: we have enough propriety headphones cluttering our cabinet.

-Micro SD for memory: it's cheaper : )

Spiro & Cedar are great candidates but I'm still undecided, will check more models.

I need a new one badly because I'm stuck with this monochrome, digital calculator-like phone.

Wish me luck on finding the right one.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi I'm Danielle.  New to the posting on forums thing so be patient and any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Anonymous(anon)

Hiii i am Rahul Srivastav(INDIA), i recently purchased SE HAZEL. when ever i try to use the GPS i get a NO GPS SIGNAL message on my phone as a result it does not help me navigation. i have subscribed to a data plan too but all in vain. can anyone help me in this problem

Anonymous(anon)

Hi everyone, my name is neela and i am from Trinidad. I am having some problems with my xperia x10 mini pro and was wondering if anyone can help me.  Also how can I update my 1.6 version to 2.1?