Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

hai, everyone

my name Agung, i'm from asia, i live in Indonesia. 9th august i bought W205,

i want ask what's is true if i insert M2 memory, i must install java in my memory

Anonymous(anon)

hi, im the beginner user for Sony Ericsson Xperia10..

its very interesting for me to have X10 with all I need on mobile.

its my pleasure also for you all guys to share your knowledge for this X10..

Anonymous(anon)

hi.. im grace from philippines, I've lost my  w810i phone 5hours ago.. it was stolen from my bag. is there any way you can block it to stop them from using it? i have important pictures and videos saved in it. ty

Anonymous(anon)

Hi My name is JohnBoy63.

I have a Sony Ericsson K770i.currently in use.

I also have K800i.my old one.in the drawer.still works.new contract with 3. sent me new phone..

since then another contract with 3. sent me a nokia whatever. but could not get on with it plus it had a problem.

So I have gone back to using the Sony Ericsson.

After all that, My memory is full. Pictures I can transfer to computer ok.using the software that came with the phone.

But I dont know how to transfer text messages. ??? to my computer.to clear the phone memory. Help.

Many thanks

Johnboy63.

Demigod
KrazyD

You could download the latest version of Sony Ericsson PC Suite and back them up using that.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi

My name is Deepa. I've had the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro for the past 2 months.

The problem that I have with my phone is with the SMS settings.

Whenver I receive a message, the time stamp is of when I receive it, not when it's sent.

For example, if a message is sent at 11am, and it gets delivered late say at around 4pm, then the time stamp on that message of 4pm and not of 11am.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Thanks

Deepa

Demigod
Er.Kannan

Hello friends,

My name is Kannan. I am from INDIA and residing at the capital city of "God's Own Country" (Trivandrum, Kerala). I am a Software Test Engineer. I am a proud owner of Xperia X10 Mini Pro. This is my first SE phone. I was a little bit worried of the phone at the beginning, but now I love it more than any other phones I have used. It takes time to get used to Android.

Regards,

Kannan.S

Don't forget to give Kudos and / or mark the correct answer

Anonymous(anon)

Hi everyone,

I am raja Sekhar from india , Visakhapatnam

i have recently bought sony ericsson xperia x10. originally, when head phones are inserted, the ring tone is used to audible through head phones only not from the device.

later, i have upgraded to the present latest os version. after then, when inserted the headphones, the ring tone is not audible through head phones instead it is audible from the device.

i have searched for proper settings in the device, but failed to find one.

can any one suggest how to restore to original setting with the latest OS.

Regards

Raja Sekhar

Anonymous(anon)

Im alan. Had sent message to the discussionand no response to date. concerns my P990i prompting  !SisRegistry Server every time i try to download aweb application.also when i remove externo memory. on phone startup just b4 select mode option. this even hinder pc mode connection and notphone mode. ur help much needed. thanx.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi, you can call me Liish.

I have an Xperia. I had my phone in my pocket and some how changed my keyboard to a japanese keyboard and now I can't change it back. I've thrown out my instructions and need some help. Please tell me someone can tell me how to get it of japanese keyboard. I dont need it, I can't read it and its changed my keyboard and I was just getting used to it,