Trustee
Jeff

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi Everyone,

Feel free to take a moment to introduce yourself in this thread. We are happy to have you here and want to learn more about all our users!

I'll get the ball rolling :smileyhappy:

I've worked with Sony Ericsson for for the past 7 years in a variety of roles. I'm currently looking over our global social media needs on sites like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. Our team makes the rounds looking for consumers asking questions, sharing ideas, or anything else that allows us to engage with our consumers.

If you need to get in touch with us, the best way is via our Global Social Media Email, or even a private message on here.

My current phone is an Xperia X10, and I'm really into using the Grooveshark music application and playing with Google Goggles.

I'm based in the Caribbean and work with our North American office, but obviously will help you out wherever you are.

EDIT: Please post any questions you have in a seperate thread in the forum :smileyhappy:

Trustee
Aimee

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Aimee and I have worked within Sony Ericsson for 2 and a half years in a variety of different roles. I am currently helping out on the social media pages such as Sony Ericsson UK on Facebook and Twitter. I also have a look through this support forum for any questions which have been unanswered to see if I can assist any one further.

I enjoying hearing everyones feedback on our products and any ideas regarding future releases or updates. I will always make sure any feedback I find is passed on for consideration. If you have any questions, I am happy to help as much as possible so feel free to send me a private message if you can't find a related discussion in the forum.

I am based in the UK and I am currently using the X10 Mini handset. My favourite feature would be the camera quality as I have managed to take some great photo's with this Mini but Mighty handset.

Anonymous(anon)

Hello Everyone,

My name is: Abd El Aziz, I live in Alexandria - Egypt

I bought my first SE phone [K800i] in Oct 2007 [from Dubai - UAE] followed by Bluetouth HBH PV 712 [from Cairo - Egypt] as well as MBW 150 - Music Edition [from Alexandria - Egypt] and the travel Charger CMT 60 [from Alexandria - Egypt], in Feb 2009 my company offered new business mobile lines so I had to buy a new phone, I chose the SE G900, it came with stereo headset HBH DS 200 [it was an offer in Dubai - UAE], in 2010 the HBH PV 712 died, so i replaced it with HBH IV 840, I also replaced the DS 200 with HBH GV435a, while the DS 200 still in use when jogging

I wish if the bluetouth watch can connects to more than one device [2 phones + 2 headsets]

Will SE ever think of launching such a product? Specially that connecting to many devices is possible these days

Demigod
KrazyD

Hello, My name is Dale and  I've been a consumer of Sony Ericsson products for the past 5 years. I  live in Scotland and as you can probably tell I'm a Sony Ericsson  enthusiast and I hope that I can help you in any way possible either on  the forums or through a personal message I don't mind. I bought my first Sony Ericsson phone 5 years ago which was a v630i and I have gone on to have this many models

Aino U10i
C510
C702
C902
C905
G705

K610
K660
k750
K800
K850
M600
P1
V630
W580
W595
W705

W760
W810
W910
W960
W995
X1
Yari

My current phone is the w705.

Anonymous(anon)

My name is Amaechi, from Nigeria please who can help me with internet settings for Sonyericsson W800i phnoe, i have contacted my service provider but the setting did not work, please can you help me

Anonymous(anon)

Hi my name is nosey.. I just bought a Xperia X10 yesterday and i think i am already having issues with it.. This is my first sony ericsson normally i am a nokia girl. Couple of things i would like to know to start of with is when you press the back button when you are on a page is it meant to take 5minutes or so to go back my phone seems to freeze for awhile then thinks about it and then may work. second thing is if you are downloading an application and then realise it is american and i am in australia how do i get rid of that application. i have tried holding my finger on the application and the bin comes up and dragging it in there but that doesnt delete it.. oh another thing how do i delete sms's. I must say the paper that comes with it is not very informative..

Anonymous(anon)

hi my name is lee.. from philippines..i used to have couple of sony ericsson mobile phones..actually i had the old classic ericsson still.. but the other sonyericsson that i had were all stolen..and is there any way that i could block the phone? or would sonyericsson can do something about stolen phones?

Anonymous(anon)

hi nosey.. i think it has something to do with the software of your phone..try to check for the latest software ver of your mobile phone if there's any.. :smileywink:

Anonymous(anon)

hi

i am swaranjit singh from india and

my x10 mini internet based applications work only on wifi and not on my mobile internet while the browser is working fine on my mobile internet. i have purchased this phone only 2 days back

Anonymous(anon)

Hello everyone,

My name is David and I have recently been brought in to assist with social media needs such as here on the Support Forum and social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.  I am here to help with any questions you may have regarding your Sony Ericsson product and offer my technical expertise to assist you further.

I am currently using the Sony Ericsson Vivaz and enjoy recording videos using the amazing HD technology.  I also enjoy keeping up to date with my friends and family using the Facebook application on the handset.

If you need any help do not hesitate to send me a message and I will assist you the best I can.