Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Suvendu

will Sony Live with Walkman wt19i have Jellybean upgrade?

let us know....

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: will Sony Live with Walkman wt19i have Jellybean upgrade?

there are other threads on this topic, so far only the Xperia T, TX, J and V will get JB for sure, there aren't any info regarding other Xperias.

All xperias can run ICS and JB, it's up to Sony to decide if they are or not going to spend time and money to release it

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

Related topic, if you have some time please check this thread

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/44888

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
bbfl

They are still testing JB on all 2011 Xperias. So wait untill there is official announcment. But for now nobody knows.

Trustee
Petter

For info of what phone's that will be able to update to Jelly Bean there's first of all nothing fully cleared out yet, and when that will happened you'll be able to get the info on out product blog on the link below. :smileyhappy:

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/products/

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
dev-v

hey guys , i  found  that  new poll while surfing the  sonymobiles forum &  that poll needs  your yes , so please  register for an xperia account or use your facebook or google &  vote for yes ! this poll is about jellyeban  for xperia 2011 and that xperia j will receive it while lww won't  get it &  which is so unfair!

http://talk.sonymobile.com/polls/1315?pollSuccess=true

see the comparison

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=4111&idPhone2=4930

One time poster
pator5

One time poster
jrxt112

After Xperia E announcement it is clear that SONY lie about XPERIA 2011 lineup can't run JELLY BEAN.

PLEASE SONY ATLEAST FIX THE BUGS IN LWW ICS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.YOU ARE KEEP ANNOUNCING NEW PHONES(even with low hardware or similar hardware as XPERIAS 2011) WITH JELLY BEAN FOR Q1 of 2013 BUT STILL LWW(2011 model) CAN"T RUN ICS PROPERLY.THIS IS TOTAL INJUSTICE WITH THE OLD CUSTOMERS.

HOW MANY TIME WILL YOU TAKE TO FIX  ICS BUGS IN LWW?? FOREVER??

LAGGY ICS(almost no gaming fun) ,LWW AUDIO IMPROVEMENT(low volume when using earphones and distortions when using xloud),NEW WALKMAN APP with custom eualizer(if it can't resemble xperia 2012 walkman app it is okk) ,LED NOTIFICATION problem,CAMERA(blurry photos after iCS upgrade,no clearity and camera doesn't capture details and photos are not even better than a low ppi SAMSUNG ACE(JANUARY 2011 model) and some NOKIA phones.LOW LIGHT SHOTS CAPTURES ONLY NOISE NOT OBJECT). VIDEO QUALITY IMPROVEMENTS(720p video recording should be optimized.AlsoLWW  VGA recording looks and plays nice on cellphone but when i played it on pc it looks like it was captured from a cheap SPYCAM.These are the main things which users demanding from

long time for LWW but SONY why you are so much eager to loose your old customers i don't understand.

One time poster
lakshmikannan

there are many updates available online which is not from sony...i think sony should release jelly bean for lww users...

Forum Legend
uliwooly

@lakshmikannan it's NOT going to happen

if the Xperia U and Xperia Sola or even miro and tipo are not getting Jelly Bean are 2012 Xperias, there's no way the 2011 Xperias will get Jelly Bean, not even the flagship (Arc/ArcS)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)