Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

WT19i touch screen malfunctioning

Hi,

I've bought WT19i recently and noticed the touch screen was not as responsive as it should be.

Post the Service Menu touchscreen service test (*#*#7378423#*#*), i'm sure its malfunctioning, please see attached screenshot of the test.

screenshot_2012-05-15_1150.png

Test specifications for reproduction:

- I performed the test by swiping two fingers simultaneously vertically from bottom to top, only one will be detected and draw a line, this is the left line in the screenshot (quite understandable)

- next i removed the finger that was being detected, the control jumped to the other finger

- i dragged this finger from top to bottom vertically but the line kept spiking left horizontally across the screen as in the screenshot.

This is becoming a big problem, because the control keeping jumping all over the screen recording random key presses.

Forget being unable to play, i'm unable use the gesture input without typing random letters.

gwhispererz

Re: WT19i touch screen malfunctioning

Hi, have you tried resolving issue by repair software?