Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Unable to play games on live with walkman

Hi Guys,

I am from India, recently i bought sony ericsson live with walkman, I am unable to play games like frontline commando, gta-3, blood and glory etc ., It is saying as incompatible device, but i have seen many playing these games in youtube. Please let me know how to run these on my phone. I m using android 2.3.4 now.. Is the probem with the version ... Please let me know ...

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Unable to play games on live with walkman

please help me

gwhispererz

Hi, did you get those games from Android Market?

Anonymous(anon)

its is showing incompatible but i have seen many of them playing in youtube

gwhispererz

Did you get those games from Android Market and did you check the requirements?

Anonymous(anon)

I am unable to find in Android market ... i think 512 mb is enough to play hd games ... many devices having the same specs are able to ...

check the below link where the user is able to play GTA-III, modern combat 3 ... I am ready to buy these games but it is showing as not compatible ..

pls check the below link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_U5hUPTcw0

gwhispererz

I guess there is a misunderstanding here, as mentioned in your initial post, 'I am unable to play games like frontline commando, gta-3, blood and glory etc ., It is saying as incompatible device', it was thought that you have installed them in your phone.

Anyway, you can check out their site for more info. Hopefully, someone in this community can offer some help.

Anonymous(anon)

nareshsimple@gmail.com,

i am using SE live with walkman and you can play the games that you mentioned

first open market app in your phone and search for the game which you would like play if it free

version then  you don't need to anything just download and install then play  and if tit payable pay

through google check out and game will be downloaded

the downloaded will file be apk file which is just the installation file

after installation is finished the game will promt you to download an additional data which is required

for the game in order to run which is called SD Data use 3g or Wifi to download them because the

size  would be several MB

One time poster
vaibhavsrivastava20

hey me too facing same problems in my se live with walkman it shows dat your device is nt compatible of that game...but the requiremnts of the game is being fullfilled by the phone ..plz helo

i have 4.0.4 in it

plz help us outa dis...:smileysad:

gwhispererz

Hi vaibhavsrivastava20, you could either software repair phone (to confirm nothing is wrong with phone)  or email the game developer to check.