Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Spiro W100i - Problem to read the 4G Memory

I bought the Spiro W100i recently and found out the moblie phone cannot support the 4G memory card.

I bring to Customer Care at Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur place, they show me the mobile phone with the 8G memory card and its work... but they reject my request to solve the 4G memory card problem...

After this, I bring back to the Reseller (Call One Comunnication) at the IOI Mall Shopping, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong Selangor, the sell girl call Elva, she said will help me to bring back to Center to solve...

I wait almost 2 months, Elva told the support center cannot to do anything on this case, also the Reseller do not want to replacement another mobile phone to me... only asking me upgrade the memory card to 8G...

BUT TO ME ITS DOESNT MAKE SENSE AT ALL

since the Sony Ericsson Website said can support up to 16G:- http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/spiro?cc=gb&lc=en#view=features_speci...

HOW COME CANNOT SUPPORT THE 4G MEMORY CARD???

OR THE SONY ERICSSON IS CHEATING THE USERS???

Please help if anyone got solutions.

Community Manager
Johan

Re: Spiro W100i - Problem to read the 4G Memory

I'm sorry to hear. I have not acknowledged any problems with 4GB SD cards for Spiro.

Have you tested with another 4GB card? Maybe there's some problem with the one that you using?

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Spiro W100i - Problem to read the 4G Memory

The mobile is got problem!!!

We tested on different brand of the 4G memory cards... but its can't work!

TO ME... SONY ERICSSON IS OUT!!!...