Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)
Accepted Solution

Sony Ericsson walkman Live ICS update

when i can upgrade my sony ericson walkman live  to ICS ?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Sony Ericsson walkman Live ICS update

the update started rolled out as Sony promised, that doesn't mean that it'll be available all over. just wait and you will get it, if you are locked to a network it will take longer

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

you can read more about it here

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/products/2012/05/25/update-on-ice-cream-sandwich-rollout-for-xperia-smar...

For our 2011 range, as you know, we began our Ice Cream Sandwich software upgrade with Xperia arc S, Xperia ray and Xperia neo V last month.

Now, we are happy to confirm that the remaining 2011 smartphones; Xperia arc, Xperia neo, Xperia mini, Xperia mini pro, Xperia pro, Xperia active and Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman will start to receive their updates starting from next week.*

This software upgrade will be Android version 4.0.4 and the good news is that this latest version will also be made available for Xperia arc S, Xperia ray and Xperia neo V users, who received Android 4.0.3 the first time around.

*The availability and scheduling of this software upgrade and specific models upgradeable to Android 4.0 will vary by market and carrier requirements

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

aks81

Hey Sony released ICS update for LWW. Just check your Sales Item here

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/38368

ICS is super cool. Just one drawback. I could not find face unlock. If any one know where is the option please post it. I assume that we should have face unlock siince LWW has a FFC.

Anonymous(anon)

go to SETTING>>>SECURITY>>>SCREEN LOCK.....there u will find an option for face unlock...

aks81

Checked it. But did not find the face unlock option.