Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Sony Ericsson WT19i Android Walkman Phone keeps restarting

I am going to claim mine later, I really hope they will be able to make long-term if not permanent solution to this kind of problem. I really am disappointed with it's performance, its very far from what I expected it to be. . . . I hope sony ericsson is listening and will post an immidiate reply about this matter. . .

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Sony,

I really love your products, I  always  bye them because they were always quality products,  but recently you are starting to disappoint me! I have Satio and a dealt with the fact that you abandoned  the updates for it very soon after you realised it and you left as with very poor OS (Symbian), but now I decided to bye a Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman for my girlfriend and it's restarting like mad!!! I tried to update it, tried to reinstall the software but nothing, so I suppose that’s not the problem. I return it to the store to try them to fix it, but again nothing!!! SO PLEASE, PLEASE DO SOMETHING BECAUSE I’M SICK OF WRITHING AND NOBODY LISTENING AND DOING NOTHING HELPFUL!!!

One time poster
yasasmax

I can confirm that this also keep happening for me also. I've done the factory reset, Uninstalled all programs. Updated to the new firmware build 4.0.2.A.0.58 but none of them are helping.

For me most of the times this happens after i complete a 3 - 5 minute voice call. If i try to go to a settings menu as soon as the call ended , it crashes and restarts automatically. This is not the only occasion that happens. Even when the phone is in idle it restarts sometimes. This is really annoying.

Please solve this.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi everyone,

i have the same issue...my phone kept restaring the very first day i switched it on and i have tried all the above suggestions but it hasn't solved the issue. Also because it keeps restarting it drains the battery a lot.

Anonymous(anon)

hai everyone...

i also with same problem.. my new live with walkman randomly reboot a few time..

i'm sick with this problem..

sony ericsson please fix this problem immediately...

too many people waiting for this solution...

One time poster
yasasmax

Hey Sony Ericsson people, Are you monitoring this thread ?

Any response from you guys are highly appreciated.

At least ask how you can recreate this issue.

Anonymous(anon)

yes, i am another victim too..

just bought this phone abt 1 month.

it is restarting every 2 days, especially at mid-nite..

it will keep restart until my battery is flat...

haiz, Sony Ericsson , i always confidence in this brand, but now,

i have to think twice....

Anonymous(anon)

Hi guys. I do not own a Live with Walkman yet, but I hope to purchase one soon. Maybe the problem with he phone has to do with the frequencies or the carrier. My current phone, a Nokia E71, also experienced similar problems when it first came out. See the link below, and you will understand what I mean. I don t knowhow you ll be able to check it out, but maybe SE could, if they do indeed monitor this forum.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Nokia/nokia-E71x-random-rebooting-restarting-problems/td-p/1814050

Read through he thread and you ll see what I mean. This was someyears ago, though. Hopeit helps.

Anonymous(anon)

HI,

has anyone tried the new software update yet 4.0.2.c.0.5. I have installed and seems fine so far?

Anonymous(anon)

@bbs95c - how did u upgrade to that software version? and did u ever get the restarting problem before? reply soon... eagerly waiting for a solution... and wer r u actually from?