Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Request for Android 2.2 update for W8

W8 has really limited phone memory and it would be great if there is a 2.2 update so that apps can be moved to SD.I don't want to root my phone and void warranty. I know that there has been many threads asking for the 2.2 update and the only response is no further updates to 2.2. You see, I have been a fan of SE phones. I guess not anymore if there is no more update. I'm sure many W8 users have the same sentiment.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Request for Android 2.2 update for W8

Please Sony,

Consider to upgrade W8 update to 2.2 or better.

Anonymous(anon)

Had this phone for 2 weeks and the phone memory is only left with 23mb because apps cannot be moved to SD. Starting to regret why I've made such a huge mistake purchasing this phone. Furthermore, the music experience for this phone is inferior. No equalizer. The walkman player doesn't even have a repeat track function. Have to download another mp3 app to play the tracks. So much for a bad decision. This post has been around for sometime and I wonder whether the SE team is even noticing this post. Probably, they did and have..... no intention to upgrade W8 to 2.2.

Anonymous(anon)

Even i am eagerly waiting for android 2.2 or above update for W8 SE. Already my phone memory is exhausted and unable to load any new application. If it is 2.2, i can move the application to SD memory. Because of current 2.1 android i am  unable to install the adobe connect mobile application which is very badly needed for me to attend the virtual class on the move. Hope SE will come out with 2.2 upgrade at the earliest.

Anonymous(anon)

Please SE,

please consider to upgrade W8 update to 2.2 or further

please don't disappoint W8 users....

waiting....

thanks

Anonymous(anon)

please  upgrade W8 update to 2.2 ????

PLEASE SE

(<*!*>)

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

some users had flashed X8 custom ROMs to their W8

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=914513

Anonymous(anon)

SE team please upgrade W8 update to android 2.2.

Thanks

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

in the mean time, check the link above