Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Lots of Problem with Yendo

YENDO YENDO YENDO -- Useless BRICK Whcih ever wont sink , SONY ERRICSON Stinks on this phone, clearly incomplete desgin , a BLACK spot on the WALK MAN trade mark , my NOKIA C2-01 has better functionally than this YENDO > AND BY THE WAY THE PHONE IS JUST 1 Week old and has seen the service center ,and looks like the service center man alos knows about this phone , he just refuesed to do any thing furtther with ablank statement - SD card is not our property , as such nothing to do with it , Phone wiorks without the SD card finish my job is over

LONG LIVE THE ???????? SONY ERICSSON

Anonymous(anon)

my Phone Yendo make alot of problems

1- hang when play songs "the phone already update"

2- hang when recive text message.

3- hang when someone call/recive call.

4- also hang when charging.

what happend here....?? "EPIC FAILED"

Anonymous(anon)

Hi all,

I was thinking that I am the only one who was deceived by SE's worst ****ing Phone.

Why dont they take any action, after such huge number of complaints..:smileyangry:

Even service centers are also arguing with me that they can't do any thing.:smileysad:

In features it was mentioned that we can create our own playlist.

But I could see no option to create any playlist in this phone..

Why they are lying about phones then..:smileyangry:

Because of this, 5,600 bucks have been wasted by me..

I am looking for an exchange offer to get rid of this phone...

Anonymous(anon)

You paid  5- 600 bucks for your phone?? (i almost thought you blew 5.6k) I only got it because it was cheap, like 200 bucks in singapore. I had a 50 dollar voucher, that's why I got that phone. It shouldn't cost as much as you said it was, are you sure?

I doubt SE will address problems with this current model. Yendo isn't like iphone, with a huge user base with deep pockets and snap up their phones without as much as second thought. It seems like Yendo didn't sell as much as to make a significance anyway. I think at most, they'll address their screw ups with newer models. Why repair a broken phone when you already gave them the money? Then they'll be owning up to problems with their product, which is bad for image. Obviously they'll ask you to get a newer, better phone of theirs, that quietly, hopefully addresses problems with their older fuckups and pretend it never existed.. Haven't you wondered why there's so little information, reviews and support for Yendo? They've begun burying it.

Anonymous(anon)

i think its 5600 rs...aint it.....and they should really do something with this....i have never saw a phone of se like this!!!

Anonymous(anon)

you shuld hold home key b4 u connect ur usb cable to ur fone

Anonymous(anon)

i guess SE people are sleepin nd de r nt workin on it. coz 4 al d quiries de tel "u can't". dat is der answer r else de tell us 2 "update". a worst SE phone.

Anonymous(anon)

oly u tel dis men nobody else agree 2 u

Anonymous(anon)

hi, i got a problem here hope u can help me, when i sending my message it hang then i turned it off and when u turned on it didnt show the menu all the features i cant see i only see is time. can anyone help me?

Anonymous(anon)

I have purchased this phone and so far i have got the same problems as discussed here.

its a shame that sony has launched this kind of phone but still the phone has some qualities

the touch screen expereience is very good and the camera quality is also not bad but the phone lacks features and speed

when i updated my phone opera mini was installed in it now i can browse via opera but the main browser of phone is not working and i am fed up with it. i cant download anything because the opera opens the download link in the main browser and the main browser does'nt work

Pls tell me it someone is having the same problem