Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Lots of Problem with Yendo

I have used the phone just for 2days.

Basic functionality are missing from the software.

1.Can search a contact. I have to manually scroll through all of them. Really annoying.

2.No sms management.

3.No Themes support.

4.No sound profile management.

Is there any update for this phone or I will have to live with it?

Anonymous(anon)

Haha. since the time i bitterly ranted, have you seen anyone from SE do anything to solve any inkling of our problems? Nope. Nada. That's exactly how responsible they are. Give birth to a phone and ignore the cries of the baby. Whatever. I guess you have to live with that thing until you can afford the next option.

I'm deeply disappointed with SE. I thought they were better than this.

I got screwed over by my phone today since it failed to ring (i was charging it) and it HUNG. it bloody hung. fantastic. I've never encountered another phone that takes me thrice the time to message than a normal keypad phone. It's a failure of a phone, device whatever.

Now my Notes app just restarts my phone regardless of what I do with it, charge, reset, reinsert sim card etc. But I already expected many more fuck ups, so I'm not that upset this time.

Nope, you won't see any sort of sound management. there isnt even a repeat option. and it's a walkman phone for GOD'S SAKE!!

Anonymous(anon)

please anybody say why cant we play videos online (youtube videos or  any)  in sony ericsson yendo browser. if we can play tell me how?

Anonymous(anon)

i have this yendo phone....it have many problems...songs player "Failure" .... message "Fail" .... sending videos file "Fail"

Failure

Master
slimshaddy

Anonymous(anon)

hi ..... there really update for yendo if you  dont know it the update is 22/4/2011 and you can have it from this link :-

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/mobilephones/downloads/yendo?cc=ae&lc=en

download the update service program into your computer and run the program and follow the instruction and you will get the latest update

for your phone ..... important ..... you have to keep connecting to the internet while you updating

that's it and thanks bye :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

hi you can play video youtube by downloading this program into your phone

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/1907987/?ref=3150

download it first into your computer and send it via bluetouth to your phone and install it into your phone and have fun with youtube

thank you ,,,,,,,, hope this help you .

bye for now :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

sir am gonna help you so plz follow what i said step by step

first you have to go to add and remove programs and uninstall the update service from your computer and install the last version of it you can find it by click on this link

http://dl-www.sonyericsson.com/cws/download/1/110/61/1315209439/Update_Service_Setup-2.11.9.6.exe

after downloading the programs install it on your C: driver which operating system on it or follow the instruction and dont change where to install it

after you install the program you must keep your connection on with internet double click the icon program on your desktop and wait amoment the program will help you how to update

1- choose your phone model

2- remove the battery and memory card and sim card

3- return your battry again

4- plug in your usb cable into the mobile

5- plug in the usb cable into your computer with pressing the home key ( keep pressing the home key when the program tell you to releise it ) after that the program will search the update throw the internet and downloading the update into your mobile

after that the program will tell you to unplug your phone

remove the battrey and iinsert the sim car them return the battery again and tuen on your phone and wait the phone will take several time to run in first time dont worry then you can set the phone as setting you want and enjoy with the newest update

that it and be happy ....... ( Note : if you can format your memory card at your computer thats will be better coz maybe there is correpting in the memory card that make mistakes with your phone

after you format the memory go to cam and take picture so can phone build your memory with your phone setting )

Anonymous(anon)

this file is not supporting touch screen. please specify another file.

Anonymous(anon)

One more issue that I am facing here... is i lost the menu from my phone.. and then it I am just unable to use this. 3 months ago. I had brought the phone and in that around 50 days it's been in service center.

As I have been told twice they have changed it's mother bord, and problem exists even then.

Once they have changed the motherbord.. now it's not read the memory card. I have around 5 work-order with me.. but have not got any solution so far. Are you people are just helpless to fix the issue that is there because of bad SE. :smileyangry: