Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Help with M2 memory card on W995 can anyone help?

Hello,

I transferred a film onto my M2 memory card which then doesn't work. When I try to delete this it says cannot delete as the file is protected. Can anyone help me with this? The film is taking up 1.12GB of space and I want to get rid of it. Incredibly grateful for any advice.

Many thanks,

Mike

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Help with M2 memory card on W995 can anyone help?

Do you have a card reader that will accept the M2 card? If not, connect the phone via USB (mass storage mode), copy every thing you want on the card onto your PC, I use a new folder and call it phone bits (or similar),it may take some time depending on whats on the card, now format the memory card in the phone.

Go to computer or my computer on your PC (depending on whether you have XP or VISTA)  and right click the memory card (MAKE SURE IT IS THE CARD YOU WANT TO CLEAR) and select format.

BINGO cleared card!!

Now just copy every thing back onto the card!!

Hope this helps

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Help with M2 memory card on W995 can anyone help?

just download this app from the url-http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/1227723/...its a file manager.once done open it and go to "e" which is ur mem card...find ur file which needs to be deleted.press the menu buttn.go to properties and jst mark the option-"writable".hit ok.exit the app n ul be able to delete your file..this app also helps you to hide files change extensions etc...take a try bcoz i m using it n it really works..uwnt have to connect ur phone to the pc...