Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Electric noise can be heard using Live with walkman with a head set

Moderators of Sony how fix this problem?

Anonymous(anon)

Hello I bought wt19i and was very pleased at, but I have the same problem with noise as the boys and I was very sad. I would like to hear from the moderators to fix this problem.

sorry for my english

Anonymous(anon)

Moderator where are you?Ask on my question!

One time poster
yasasmax

Though it's looks like a hardware issue, it doesn't affect the FM radio . That's very strange.

If you listen very clear (stereo) FM radio transmission, this noise is not there.

( i've tested with several radio stations and car radio tranmitter)

This noise seems to be occurring for the media players only.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Anonymous(anon)

Nope...maybe you listen radio on high volume(on minimal volume noise listen clearly), noise always here if you use 3,5mm audiojack. If you use bluetooth headset music and radio is so clear. And in left earphone noise listen is louder.

Anonymous(anon)

Yes, and there is no noise when connecting charging. The noise becomes quieter when you turn off the display and in a few seconds lost when the application starts. The noise is the use of any audio-video player other than Mobo player.

One time poster
yasasmax

hey SE watch this.

Anonymous(anon)

Man,thats awesome!!And if you have good videocamera with quality sound recorder, you may record a noise from upper dinamic. Noise is very loud...

One time poster
yasasmax

Thanks mate. Unfortunately currently i don't have any quality video cam. It'll be worth if we can get "any" attention from a SE moderator.

Anonymous(anon)

Hello! Testing Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman(rev.4, 11w47), said the crackling sound in the headphones when listening to music on the minimum volume. Noise is present not only in the headphones, but also in the speakers. When increasing the volume of the sound, the noise does not disappear, it simply can't be heard. Always listen to music on the minimum volume. The problem, for me, very significant. Unpleasant to listen to the noise annoying. I didn't understand English. I'm from Russia.