Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: pc companion problem

Same problem for me too, after following the steps. My log files are attached.

Anonymous(anon)

Same problem for me too, after following the suggested steps. My log files are in .zip format and cannot be attached - how can we resolve this??

Anonymous(anon)

Sorry I forgot the logs, you can donwload the file from

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B6tCRhVLHrifN2Y2MmE2MDUtOGJjMC00ZjlhLWFhM2EtMDk3YjA1MzMzMTZk&hl=es

El mensaje fue editado por: Bahk

Anonymous(anon)

You can upload dthe file on google docs, yousendit or microsoft skydrive.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi, and thanks for sharing. The logs show that the applications are there but there is something preventing the display of PC Companion dashboard. Because the display uses a HTML/javascript engine, it might be related to some program/security settings. Do you have any specific configuration in this area, e.g. antivirus/firewall/antispy, Internet Explorer settings, etc..? May be you can try to turn them off and restart PC Companion and see if it solves anything. @student555, please use the file hosting service of your choice to post the logs. Thank you.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Pive78, I been created a new rule on firewall for pccompanion.exe as same result. Sorry this solution dont work :smileysad:

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Bahk,

I see in your logs your are connecting to PCCompanion in bluletooth, have you the same behavior in USB?

Have you another Sony Ericsson phone that you can connect to PCCompanion?

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Preju10, is the same behavior ussing USB cable or Bluethoot, and no have other SE to deploy the test.

Anonymous(anon)

I am having exactly the same problem. Re-installing doesn't work at all. I followed the steps above but to no avail.

I really hope SE is looking into this. :smileycry:

Anonymous(anon)

Hi all,

There is maybe an another solution, can you download this free software => CCleaner from this site http://www.piriform.com/ and folow these steps:

1. Uninstall PCCompanion

2. Install and launch CCleaner

3. Search error in your regedit register base and try to fix it, PLEASE TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR RESULTS AND ADD IT IN YOUR REPLY

4. Reboot your computer

5. Download and install the last version of PCCompanion

6. And cross fingers!